Finally got a job

After handing out a CV to everywhere within a two mile radius and scouring online for most of this year, I've finally been offered work. Assuming nothing changes, starting July I'll be working 4 and 6 hour shifts at a cafe in a gym, with also the possibility of working shifts at reception too. It's just simple work, but they're short staffed currently so hopefully I can get a lot of shifts in over summer, plus it's £6.50ish an hour which is about a quid higher than minimum wage, plus plus it's at the gym I was going to start training at from July onwards (moving to a new house then), so not only can I train after work but I also get a free membership.

Once the summer ends I'll be back to lectures, but I'm sure I'll be able to keep up with a few shifts then.

• Like 4

Follow me on snapchat or instagram @ catintherack

Squat: 115kg

Bench: 77.5kg

Deadlift: 130kg

Total: 322.5kg

Weight: 68kg

Congratulations! Have you thought about working as a trainer? This is my future ambition, but still a long way to go for me. Anyway I am really glad for you - any work at the gym is a good start! This is just the beginning, and I wish you all the best luck with your new job, and all the ones that will follow.

• Like 1