Hey Guys. 

First of all Thanks. I'm completely just....humbled, excited and thankful all rolled into one. You guys helped get my life on track to where it needed to be. I found this in my email a few weeks ago and thought I'd post this today. 

Omsestz.jpg

(I know, typo with 'in' instead of 'and' bugged me too!) 

But a year. A whole friggin year (and a few weeks!). I have my 'regular' cycle classes on Mon/Wed pm and Tues/Thurs am. I strength train with a buddy twice a week and my lone strength/lifting sessions have started to feel pretty normal now too. 

My goal was that healthy options would be my auto go to looking at my intro and first challenge. They are now. I prefer most roasted veggies to things like pizza and fries and my drunk food- roasted butternut squash haha, I go nuts for it. 

If you told me I would have made it last year I probably would just say 'I wish' because I've been down this road before. But something inside finally clicked, a passion for fitness and getting stronger has been ignited and I wouldn't change it for anything. 

You guys were a HUGE part of this. Thank you. 

-Slates

• Like 1

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

YEAH SLATES!!!!!!!!! You are such an inspiration and I love following all your challenges PLUS our awesome email chains! You're a rock star who is always pushing towards that next level and it's amazing to watch your progress. Can't wait to see what you do next!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Challenge | Twitter: @jarnold427 | Obsession

New Goal Progress

0%
0%

Start: 190   |   Goal: 175

Goal Achieved!!!

100%
100%

Start: 225   |   Goal: 190

Battle Log: Operation Avenger