Ok so cleans are my favorite thing ever along with back squats because I've always felt badass doing them since a lot of girls never have. Well today, the weightlifting portion of our WOD was hang clean, and the rep scheme was 5, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1. I wasn't feel that great because I've been on vacation for a week and haven't done anything heavy in a while. Well once I started on the first set I felt super good and I was like huh maybe I'll be able to hit 125! Because that was my previous max for a regular squat clean. So anyways, this is what I ended up doing:

5 @ 65lbs

5 @ 85lbs

3 @ 105lbs

3 @ 115lbs

And then I was like ok next step would be 125..and I did that easily. Then I added a five to each side, hit 135 easily (I was texting my boyfriend after every set giving him minute-by-minute detailed updates), so I kept going, and then I hit 140, and 145 before I ran out of time. 145!!!!!!!!!!! On a hang power clean! Ok like I know this whole thing has been really long and drawn out just to say that I hit 145 on a hang power clean but like I AM SO PUMPED. And I maybe could've hit 150 if I had more time! Plus if I had been catching it in a squat like I probably should've been, I could've hit even more! LIKE WHAAAAAAAT. Ok sorry I'm done I'm just super excited and none of my friends except my mom and boyfriend care!!!!!

• Like 1

smbuckley23 | level 2 | Spartoi Ranger Recruit

STR: 4 | DEX: 1 | STA: 5 | CON: 2 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Becoming Princess Leia | Battle Log

"Be a force of nature"

Ok so cleans are my favorite thing ever along with back squats because I've always felt badass doing them since a lot of girls never have. Well today, the weightlifting portion of our WOD was hang clean, and the rep scheme was 5, 5, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1. I wasn't feel that great because I've been on vacation for a week and haven't done anything heavy in a while. Well once I started on the first set I felt super good and I was like huh maybe I'll be able to hit 125! Because that was my previous max for a regular squat clean. So anyways, this is what I ended up doing:

5 @ 65lbs

5 @ 85lbs

3 @ 105lbs

3 @ 115lbs

And then I was like ok next step would be 125..and I did that easily. Then I added a five to each side, hit 135 easily (I was texting my boyfriend after every set giving him minute-by-minute detailed updates), so I kept going, and then I hit 140, and 145 before I ran out of time. 145!!!!!!!!!!! On a hang power clean! Ok like I know this whole thing has been really long and drawn out just to say that I hit 145 on a hang power clean but like I AM SO PUMPED. And I maybe could've hit 150 if I had more time! Plus if I had been catching it in a squat like I probably should've been, I could've hit even more! LIKE WHAAAAAAAT. Ok sorry I'm done I'm just super excited and none of my friends except my mom and boyfriend care!!!!!

Ha ha I totally identify with this, cleans are my fave lift too ;)

PR's are hard won in cleans, awesome job  :applause:

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Also this double posted so could someone who has the power to delete topics possibly delete the other one?

58141345.jpg

Congrats on the lift PR

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)