Returning to the rebellion

Hello everyone!

I'm a returning rebel, it's been a few years and I fell off the wagon a bit, but I've stepped up my game a bit now and I'm ready to challenge myself more.

My main target is weight loss, although I'm enjoying lifting weights as well so would love to focus on that more when I'm a bit fitter. I have a lottttt to lose, like 100lbs maybe? I haven't weighed myself for a while, but I know I've got a lot of work to do. Biggest challenge at the moment is eating healthy, since I work in fast food and I have a habit of eating at work because it's free even though I know it's not good for me :( Really, I just need a kick up the bum because I know that my health should be the priority here! I'm working on it, honestly.

Workout-wise I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and follow a program that is about 20-30 minutes of cardio and then a whole load of weights. I'm real open to suggestions for stuff to do at gym, I'm a complete newbie and have no idea what's gonna be best for weight loss.

But yeah. I'm a pretty laid back person, enjoy PC games, lots of Netflix, books on economics. Really looking forward to getting more engaged with the community again :)

I'm new to the rebellion myself but from what I've already read they have tons of resources for you. I have a friend who lost over 150 pounds and kept it off in about 2 years. She's still going strong but it will require proactive monitoring of your diet. She used cardio and weight training. I'm interested in keeping up with the bodyweight circuits I learned on here, I like the idea of not tromping along on a treadmill for an hour and the circuits are fun. I'm a hurting unit today but it feels good to be taking my health in my hands. I understand the fast food temptation, I started preparing my lunch the night before work to avoid the pizza I always turned to near where I work. That one little change eliminated 1000s of unhealthy calories a week from my diet. Welcome and good luck to us both!

-Avitus Xenoi-
Race: Ascending Kitsukan
Class: Recruit
Level:1
STR: 2 | CHA: 1 | | STA: 0 | WIS: 3 | CON: 2.3 | DEX: 0

Avitus' Battle Log

"Avali ne kono ni."

Current Challenge

What kind of exercise you want to do depends on what your goals are. What do you want to be able to do that you can't do now? Answer that and we can give suggestions. Also, controlling what you eat will be 80% of your success.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath