HI

I've been lurking in the shadows for a week or so and have already started my new journey. 

I've always been a sort of artist jock and up until a couple of years ago, was very very very active; weights, basketball, tennis.  I let myself go over the last couple of years; a disastrous relationship that led to smoking and lots of wine being drank and a breakup; more ciggys and wine and I stopped working out almost completely; despite my job being active. 

I quit smoking almost 11 months ago (I had stopped before for about 3 years but a divorce did not help) and have been paleo 80/20 since June 9 of this year.  

I recently went 42 days without a single drink of Vino although last night, on July 4th, I treated myself to a nice blend.   I have a feeling I may go another 30 days plus; didn't miss it terribly but was a nice cheat. 

I started weights again this week.  I'm not a stranger to weight lifting or cardio or staying fit and active, but after looking up at 45 and being 190 (After used to being 175 for ever) I knew it was time to get back at it. 

My Nerdness is filmmaking and Battlefield on PS3.

Just wanted to say Hi ! 

P.S. After being Paleo going on a month, I can say I feel amazing and have noticed a lot of changes; changes in energy, body compostion is changing, internal THINGS are nicer.  My goal is to be Paleo for the rest of my life.  I have always ate more or less very healthy, but now I am fixated on the cutting of legumes and sugars and processed crap foods.  Now it is whole, organic (When the budget can allow).