Who plays ESO?  I'm new to MMORPGs and feeling like a big baby and would love some friends to play with.  I play on a PS4, so I don't think we're compatible if you play on PC (right, that's how that works? I'm dumb!)  I have a level 15 Dragon Knight character (such a baby!) that's Aldmeri Dominion but I'm thinking of making another character for another faction.  Haven't decided yet.

Who's game to play?

Elliott - Alaskan Half-Orc, working toward benevolent polymorph spell |  Aspiring Warrior - Ranger

Level 1 Newb: STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 1 - CON 1 - WIS 1 - CHA 1

Serenity and change, one day at a time. 

I play ESO on PS4 now as well.  I used to play on PC.  On AD, I have a Templar that is VR2 (it's on hold until the next update).  I also have two DC characters, a level 16 Nightblade and a level 29 Sorcerer.  To round things out, I have a level 28 Dragon Knight on EP.  I know, I have alt-itis.  If you're ever looking for help with anything (dungeon's, ect), feel free to message me.  PSN ID gumpfan.  < --- Nerd Fitness noob (just started two weeks ago)

I play ESO on PS4 now as well.  I used to play on PC.  On AD, I have a Templar that is VR2 (it's on hold until the next update).  I also have two DC characters, a level 16 Nightblade and a level 29 Sorcerer.  To round things out, I have a level 28 Dragon Knight on EP.  I know, I have alt-itis.  If you're ever looking for help with anything (dungeon's, ect), feel free to message me.  PSN ID gumpfan.  < --- Nerd Fitness noob (just started two weeks ago)

Yaaaay! My ID is Elliett91.  Woot!  Which faction do you enjoy more, if any?  I like the AD but I'm getting bored with Auridon.  I mean, I've gotten to Grahtwood and a couple other places, but I was hoping for a bigger map in general, I think.  It feels so much smaller than Skyrim!

Elliott - Alaskan Half-Orc, working toward benevolent polymorph spell |  Aspiring Warrior - Ranger

Level 1 Newb: STR 1 - DEX 1 - STA 1 - CON 1 - WIS 1 - CHA 1

Serenity and change, one day at a time.