Goods new is... I'm not mostly dead

Which is better than the news this time last year.  I'm 45yo, 5' female, 7.5mo post-WLS.  194lbs now, down from 306.5 this time last year.  The doc's weight goal for me is 106.5, but I'd be happy in the 125 range.  I've lost enough that my doctors are pretty sure I won't just croak over from exercise... or, you know, blinking or breathing... so it's time to up my fitness game.

Right now, I'm walking.  I also do beginning yoga and swim.  I don't do gyms.  I'm slowly branching out into other forms of exercise to see what I like.  25 years ago, I did long distance running, but my knees say I'm still another 50-60lbs away from trying that again.  I'm a book editor, so my job is sedentary.  However, I work from home, so I can just go for a walk whenever!  Here's my standard "About Me" blurb...

Red Cross volunteer; wife; mother; grandmother; catmama; dogmama,; lover of wine; addicted to pink stuff; pork bbq connoisseur; OCD closet organizer; Editzillaâ„¢; Chief Instigator at ThesauruSnark, Inc.; combat baker; crochet hooker; useful humanoid

I have no idea to which guild I belong.  If there were one for Firefly or The Walking Dead, I'd be there in a heartbeat!  After all, our house is named Serenity.  So, I'll wander a bit like a walker looking for fresh meat and figure it out.  Hello everyone!

Important stuff goes here.  And things.

Weight loss trek to 106.5lbs...

56%
56%

Roscatto is our new thing we recently discovered. We pretty much have to get a bottle for each of us.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

My husband and I drink all the same things lol it's tough sharing things like rum chata!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Welcome!! Your intro gave me the lolz  :)

Congrats on the weightloss thus far!  That's freaking awesome!  Take some time to poke around the different guilds and feel free to ask any questions.  

• Like 1

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Welcome. Good job on all the progress so far. Sounds like you may want to check out the adventurers and the druids. If you're interested in the next six week challenge, we recommend all first timers sign up in the recruit guild.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath