I'm breaking free

As one does, you hit a point where you realise there can be so much more.

And I believe there will be.

I am breaking free from the chains of illness, solitude and fatigue and I will fight to live the life I've wanted for so long.

To start this journey I did spend 4 months bringing up my strength (gently) but I now feel like I have completed the starting area and can now explore this new world with a new me ready to fight head on.

I'm now in new territory - a new city with a new (and harder) year of uni. But I'm ready. I can do this!

My main quest as of 03.09.15 will be to pass this year of uni and gain my BA.

My side quests as of 03.09.15 will be:

• make it to at least 80% of my classes
  • do Yoga with Adriene's 30 day challenge (at least once)
  • Cycle to somewhere at least once a week
  • Cook food at least twice a week
  • Bake something on Fridays

Lets do this!

• Like 1

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming

(The official day I decided to start)

I did quite a bit of walking today, I feel my legs getting stronger!

Today's update:

• No classes
  • Yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge: Day 1 complete!
  • No bike exploring.
  • I cooked two meals already this week so I'm gonna check it off so I don't overdo it, so; meals cooked!

At some point I will think of a point system, haha

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming

Hi Pureleeawesome,

I cooked the same meal twice, it lasted me for dinner and lunch the next day. I cooked chicken and some sausage in one pan and boiled chopped carrots and broccoli in another. I lined my bowl with spinach and then put in the boiled veggies and then the meat on top. It was delicious. :) hence making it a second time. ;)

My first day of the yoga challenge was good, it wasn't overly difficult but I definitely felt it. :P I did look at the NF's yoga (and signed up for the benchmark challenge) and it looked like a lot of fun (although as a student the price was not so fun :P), I'm sure you will do well they look like they've got it covered for all levels. I wish you good luck as a fellow yogi in training. :)

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming

Didn't do any of my side quests today. Was going to do my 2nd day of the Yoga challenge but then I heard about a free rock gig just down the road and ended up doing that instead. Workouts shouldn't get in the way of life, they happen by living life. ;)

• No classes.
  • No yoga.
  • No bike exploring.
  • No cooking.

And yet it was a very good day. :)

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming

Very chill day today (including lots of rain :P)

• No classes.
  • Yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge: Day 2 complete!
  • No Bike exploring.
  • It's a friday! Baked chocolate chip cookies - took 2 for myself, the rest are for my flatmates. :)

Tonight I shall be going to a reggae night at a pub in the center of town - which means lots of walking! ;)

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming

05.09.15-07.09.15

Didn't do anything on these days as I was traveling and eating way too much as we were celebrating my brothers 18th.

Also finally had to admit I'm lactose intolerant after a doctors appointment for my skin. So I'm now going lactose free. 

No eggs. No tree nuts. No lactose. It's fantastic...

Here's to more change!

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming

Today was a very full day of things and a lot of firsts - 3rd day going dairy free!

• 1/1 Class - First class of the year
  • Yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge: Day 4 complete!
  • For the first time ever, I rode a bike on the road! I only went down the road to the shop but still... I did it!
  • Cooked a meal 1/2 - chicken, orange pepper, broccoli, carrots, green beans and spinach all mushed together with pesto. Yum! :)

The journey to Health

Yogi incoming