Newish Rebel Checking In

Hey everyone,

Some of y'all might have met me as camp as a volunteer, my name is Daniel and I'm the bald guy. While I have followed the newsletters for over a year, and I was previously on the forums, I never really posted. Camp, and meeting some of the amazing people in this community, have convinced me to get back on here and become more involved. 

I'm starting out new to working out and am currently working on my nutrition. At lest for the next few weeks I'll be following a plan that my trainer has for me, then I will be switching over to more of the Nerd Fitness workouts. If anybody is close to Hattiesburg, MS feel free to hit me up. I am definitely interested in getting in some more time and going hiking around the areas.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums good sir! Now that you are here, I revoke all promises that it will be awesome. It's full of absolutely terrible people.

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

What he said. We are literally the worst of humanity.

This.  Actually, I un-welcome you to the forums!

(I feel really guilty even jokingly saying that AUGH WELCOME DUDE)

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65