From Camp to the Forum - So it begins..

Mae g'ovannen!

Some of you may know me from Camp as "Chris".

I discovered Nerd Fitness thanks to my sister, and went to Camp Nerd Fitness this year. That experience just blew my mind: i just felt like being in a big family of awesome people. Everyone seemed ready to help and support anyone, sharing their experience and awesomeness with them, not expecting anything in return. I wasn't on the forums or anything before Camp, so I was amazed at what I found there, who I met and what I learned.

Anyway: the point is, I'm hooked. I promised myself, that the first step I would take to level up my life would be to join the forum, and start my fitness program when I'm back home.

I'm 23, I live in Germany and I study law at the university. I'm a big fan of RPGs, Fantasy, Sports, Music and hundreds of other great things that would be too boring to write down..

My goals are to get back into a state, in which I feel entirely comfortable with myself. I was rather athletic when I was 18/19 years old, slim and healthy. In the last 3-4 years however, I got lazy and completely lost the physical and mental fitness that made me happy before. I put on some weight and I did not feel healthy anymore..This changes NOW.

Goal Number 1: start playing soccer again

Goal Number 2: start doing regular Bodyweight Workouts

Goal Number 3: start eating and drinking healthy again

and Goal Number 4: refocusing on what I really need in my life, to be happy.

First step of leveling up my life, I hope you guys will help my achieve that! I'm looking forward to exchange with you!

I'm very sorry for my english, obviously I'm not a native speaker..

Take Care, Winter is Coming,

Beren

• Like 2

Beren Calanor

Human Ranger - Level 1

STR 1,5|DEX 0,75|CON 2|STA 1,5|WIS 2|CHA 1

Challenge: 1 2

Character

:ph34r:"I have heard it from the mouths of the Edema Ruh, so I know it to be true." :ph34r:

Welcome to the Rebellion! Congratulations on taking the leap of faith and attending Camp, then joining the forums. The story is familiar, doing ok as kids and then University and the whole adult life come crashing down until we decide to get everything under control again. I'm sure most of us can relate because we've all been through it. There's only two weeks left until the end of the current challenge, so use them to look around, get to know people and prepare your first challenge as a Recruit. Oh, and don't be afraid to ask questions or request help. We're all a friendly bunch, as you no doubt witnessed in Camp.

• Like 1

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4), Cooking (6)🍳🍳🍳🍳Fitness (1)💪,  Gourmet Cooking (2)👨‍🍳👨‍🍳, Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1),  Video Gaming (3), Wellness (1)💆‍♂️