Once upon a time.....

I guess i should start with introducing myself. My name's Miguel, i'm 22 years old and live in NY. I've been a nerd....well, ever since i remember :redface:. From all the way back to Nintendo to playing League of legends. I've always been a very energetic and happy person, but around my 16 birthday i become a little rebellious. I wanted to become more of a social bird rather then a nerd, so i set out to expand my circle of friends. I succeeded !! Met a lot of wonderful people, but also met some that were not a good influence. I was feeling a little depress about some personal issues and begone using drugs. They become a part of my daily life and my life started to go downhill. Many, MANY times i counted myself lucky to escape dangerous events, but about a month ago my luck almost ran out. While driving home, i was hit by a another car. I remember bits and parts , but mostly how i woke up in the ER. I couldn't believe what had just happen to me, i kept wishing it was a dream. I counted myself extremely lucky for even if my car was wrecked, i escaped with a simple concussion and broken nose. This was a wake up call for me. Even though i was not under the influence, i was during the day, and could have easily been during the accident. I decided to take control of my life. I wasn't even near where i wish to be at this point, but i would no longer keep destroying myself like that. Ever since, I've kept myself clean and busy trying to better every part of my life bits at a time. Exercising and keeping healthy is one of does parts. I've roam through the forum for a while now, even before the accident. I've decided to start getting involve and maybe build my support team a little. So here i am, saying hello  :orange:.

• Like 1

Hello back and welcome.  Glad your wake up call wasn't worse.  Best of luck and if you feel yourself being pulled back in to bad habits give a shout for support

Hardway

Level 13 Half Orc Scout

Strength:8  Dexterity:8   Constitution:8  Intelligence:6
Wisdom:6  Charisma:7

Han Solo  Challenge

20%
20%

Batroc Challenge Challenge

25%
25%

Malak Challenge

4%