intensive physical meditation to stop you killing your family

ok, so I am not really going to kill them .... but there are days when my 4 year old makes me want to punch things through walls .. man today I bit a massive chunk out of my own lip .. we are talking blood trickling down chin size bite at the annoyance of her refusing to eat anything and ruining any attempt to eat out  .... anyway 4 year olds will be 4 year olds and I am sure she does it just to annoy me bless her :D

What I want to know is if there is any form of meditation or anger release methods, that isn't all namely pamby quiet, putting your hands together, and trying to relax.

I hate that stuff, it gives me claustrophobia and I get more angry.

I already do yoga, its not relaxing, I dont like the sedative spiritual side of it.

What I am looking for is a recognised method of anger management that involves punching the crap out of something, or destroying something ? .... is there one ? ... I have a punch bag .. apart from that anyone got any tips on anger release ! 

I just tried biting the heads off of all the gingerbread men in the house .... that kind of worked, but now I am some 100kcal up and screwed up my macros 

Human | Ranger

Level 3 | STR: 8 | DEX: 2 | STA: 8 | CON: 5 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 7

Current Challenge / Second Challenge, /  My First Challenge

what worked for me was pull ups lots and lots of pull ups, I need to get back to doing them

What do you mean working a full time job with two kids while trying to paint a new house and move the other one, is going to leave me exhausted, overwhelmed and angry........

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Things like these are exactly what I'm trying to incorporate in for both myself and my wife.  We get frustrated at all of the little things and need to sometimes step back and realize "Hey, they're only <insert age here>. Maybe I should calm down and not snap as bad.."  But it's hard to think that way sometimes when all you wanna do is throw them in the garbage.  haha Or as OP said, kill them.. :apathy: 

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan 

"A wetboy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss." -Durzo Blint

Work in progress: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/87730

We all take quiet time to rest. I'm a s.a.h.d., 4-2-& infant. I think it's good for them to see me struggle to control my anger, then get it under control. Teaches them it's ok to get angry, but that control is more important.

I....escape via little projects. An avid hiker I'm into backpacking and bushcraft. So I'm always finding little ways to trim or build up different parts of my kit. I like having something like that to help me get through the day until the Mrs. gets home.

If all else fails, as many squats in 60s as you can manage. The struggle is real my friend, hang in there!