Doodlie pvp 2 Nov - 13 dec

Only doodlies can join

doodlies-plus-toast.jpg

You can sign up here for the next challenge: 2 November till 13 December

Here Team Pancake and Team Waffle will strive for the honor of doodlies.

Here you can find the doodlie accountability group (will be up as soon as the next challenge forums are here)

Here you can find the spreadsheet in which we keep scores

Here you can find our cookbook

Cooking challenge cookbook

Each team will create a secret google document to communicate with each other about how to beat the other Team.

Scores will remain a secret till the end of the mini challenge unless stated otherwise.

These are the 6 mini's:

1) Appreciating the self challenge (designed by deftona)

'Appreciating the Self Challenge' 

This task is about getting yourself in the right frame of mind to kick ass on the upcoming challenge. and to reflect on the year so far. Every day there will be a task to complete, and you can do this as publicly or as privately as you wish. You can answer the questions on your thread, on the Doodlies thread, on your super secret document to the rest of your team, or even just in your 'Burn Book' (we all know you have one Scotty). You may feel comfortable sharing some of your answers and not others and that is totally fine. There will be 5 points available per task and an additional point for every person's window you complete. Try to really think about the questions and your responses. The more time you devote to this and the more considered your responses, the better.

Monday - Complete your Johari Window. This is great way to identify wonderful parts of your personality you might not be aware of, and can really help you see yourself through the eyes of other people. Share your Window with other Doodlies, other Rebels and maybe even your friends, family and colleagues if you want. The more people you get to fill in your window, the more comprehensive the results will be. Complete other people's windows and you get one point for every other person's Window you complete. You can choose to fill this in anonymously if you wish but consider putting your username in if you don't mind. 

Tuesday - Write down three things you are best at regarding your own fitness/health goals. 

Wednesday - Write down three attributes you personally bring to The Doodlies.

Thursday - Today, think about your motivations for getting healthy. Why are you doing this? What do you hope to achieve? 

Friday - Today, think of 5 things you've done exceptionally well this year - reasons to be proud of yourself. Also, write down 10 things you have to be grateful for this year. 

Saturday - Spend some time today doing something for yourself. It can be 30 minutes, an hour, ten minutes - whatever you can spare but do something completely and utterly selfish, just because you can. 

Sunday - Examine your Johari Window. Is there anything there that really surprised you? Anything others think of you but you don't see yourself? 

2) Race

Team Pancake and Team Waffle start in Hobbiton, and have to walk or run the 98 miles to Tom Bombadil's house. Points are cumulative, so a team of 7 would have to do 14 miles each split evenly, but you're allowed to go ahead and do as many miles as you like. (So if a Waffle has a sprained ankle/no time/no energy, the other Waffles could spread their 14 miles out between themselves however they wish.) Whichever team hits 98 miles first wins! 

If not all 7 doodlies participate than the goal will be 14 miles times the nr of doodlies.

Things that count:

- Walking

- Biking (miles divided by 2)

- Elliptical 

- Rucking (miles times 1,5)

Walking toward something counts, but when you are doing stuff at your destination it doesn't count. Waling to the store counts, shopping doesn't. Walking to work counts, but the walking you do while working doesn't count. 

The numbers will be kept secret. At the end of the challenge each team discloses at which day they reached their destination. The one that reached the destination first wins. In case when both teams didn't reached their goal, or when they reached their goal on the same day, the team with the most mileage wins.

3)Recipe exchange

We all put in a recipe. In the week before the challenge we'll divide who will enter a dinner, lunch, breakfast or snack recipe. 

All the recipe's will go in a document for each to choose (making your own recipe won't count). We've got 14 participants so you can earn max 13 points for that challenge (if someone doesn't want to join, an other doodlie can enter an extra recipe). 

You can change the recipe's to suit your own diet.

Like when a recipe calls for bread and you do low carb, you substitute the bread for a leave of lettuce or just leave it out. 

Or add an extra egg or extra meat if you need more protein. 

Or replace the milk by almond milk.

Or replace the butter with apple sauce if you want less kcals or fat.

The cookbook

Startpost

4) Strength Challenge (designed by jcsimmons) 

Link to the post with the challenge

Points: 1 point per letter. 25 bonus points for completing all words

5) Be the chief Challenge (designed by jmk)

We pick our own and get a point each day for doing it.

Something you want to do, but isn't part of your challenge like flossing your teeth, reading 15 min a day, drinking more water, writing a note to someone, going to bed on time, moisturizing your face, drinking less wine, drinking more wine, brushing out your yak or wearing tartan.

Start post

6) Scavenger hunt (designed by LadyShello)

You can find the rules here

New pvp rule: If you don't want to participate in one of the challenge, please say so before Sunday. If you don't tell us, and you don't participate, you're score will be 0

Weeks -3 until week 0:

We are doing a Bye-weeks Face-off. If you want to compete, sign up here.

It's doodlie against doodlie. You pick your own goals, plus you get assigned an old pvp challenge.

Current spreadsheets in use:

Hero of week zero

Previous PVP results sheet

Current Sign up sheet

Current PVP results sheet

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

I think the mileage challenge we did in the first PvP has been my overall favourite so I'd be happy to see this again. But I am also happy to be overuled on this too :D 

• Like 2

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

because I've been meh and still havent completed it (nor have I started) I'm going to deviate the STR challenge. TO what I have no idea yet...

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

because I've been meh and still havent completed it (nor have I started) I'm going to deviate the STR challenge. TO what I have no idea yet...

Well, less torture is always ok, but I'm sure we could do strength later if you need some time?

I liked the stretching mini we had (because stretching sucks and I need a reason to do it :D). And in theory the cardio minutes. But that's rather because the different numbers I got for mileage were driving me insane. :D

• Like 2

I shall not fail you I will come up with some torture to put everyone through, I just dont know what means to use... and the idea I had has a TON of work that needs to go into it that I havent done any of.

I also enjoyed the stretchy bits.

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

We won't be doing the strength challenge in the first week, so you've got some time. 

If you don't have the time, just let me know. There must be other doodlies skilled in the art of torture ;)

I also enjoyed the stretchy bits.

This sounds just wrong :P

• Like 3
Spoiler

I think the mileage challenge we did in the first PvP has been my overall favourite so I'd be happy to see this again. But I am also happy to be overuled on this too :D

I liked the stretching mini we had (because stretching sucks and I need a reason to do it :D). And in theory the cardio minutes. But that's rather because the different numbers I got for mileage were driving me insane. :D

I found it hard to track the number of km's I traveled, that's part why I proposed the cardio minutes challenge.

But maybe we can do something entirely different? (Cardio related off course.) 

Like a jumping rope challenge, or this workout, or this one, or this one, or this one?

• Like 1
Spoiler

Isn't stretchy bits the technical term? :D

I found it hard to track the number of km's I traveled, that's part why I proposed the cardio minutes challenge.

But maybe we can do something entirely different? (Cardio related off course.) 

Like a jumping rope challenge, or this workout, or this one, or this one, or this one?

I do like jumping rope, but it didn't seem too popular. And maybe Def can't ... cause boobs? Hm. Wait, are you the other doodly with torturimg experience Terah? It does sound like it.

• Like 1

How about that scavenger hunt idea for one of the weeks?   

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

How about that scavenger hunt idea for one of the weeks?   

Almost forgot about that!

Could you design one for us?

• Like 1
Spoiler

We won't be doing the strength challenge in the first week, so you've got some time. 

If you don't have the time, just let me know. There must be other doodlies skilled in the art of torture ;)

This sounds just wrong :tongue:

Isn't stretchy bits the technical term? :D

I do like jumping rope, but it didn't seem too popular. And maybe Def can't ... cause boobs? Hm. Wait, are you the other doodly with torturimg experience Terah? It does sound like it.

If any one wants to volunteer for the torture bit I may be willing to allow someone else to feed off the hate and discontent of the doodlies!

And yes stretchy bits is the technical term!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

we could supplement the torture bit for a team work event such as the scavenger event.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

tumblr_lr2ar0mUzd1qbu4l4o1_400.gif

But if you have a better less torturous idea, please share :)

• Like 1
Spoiler

My personal favourite was the week we were allowed to have sex and call it fitness. 

You where hoping for something like this?

• Like 1
Spoiler

Almost forgot about that!

Could you design one for us?

Sure thing.  the trick is just coming up with enough items to make it competitive.  Any ideas people have just PM me and I'll put it all together.  I've got a start I think from when we first starting talking about it.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

My personal favourite was the week we were allowed to have sex and call it fitness. 

I've missed to much I completely missed this one :(

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Sure thing.  the trick is just coming up with enough items to make it competitive.  Any ideas people have just PM me and I'll put it all together.  I've got a start I think from when we first starting talking about it.  

I can give you some torture bits to add to the list that would be fun (relatively speaking) to complete.

We can also add stretchy bits, cardio, meditation and all kinds of things!

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

You mean, you were running and shit last week instead of just doing the nasty?

Yes all of my cardio minutes are actual running minutes....

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

While in cahoots with a fellow doodlie I have come up with a STR program! Will post details and other things once I get home. I will also announce which doodlie will share in your hate and discontent! Yes I will not be the sole source of the hate this time around I will have to share my power this time around.

• Like 5

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

While in cahoots with a fellow doodlie I have come up with a STR program! Will post details and other things once I get home. I will also announce which doodlie will share in your hate and discontent! Yes I will not be the sole source of the hate this time around I will have to share my power this time around.

They're probably not as evil as you

• Like 2

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

They're probably not as evil as you

This is true, but they might be a good disciple and padawan of the hate and discontent!

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler