Nerdmas 2015 Secret Santa

Still no list for my match... come on, don't you want gifts especially thought out just for you! Or at least your NF name so I can see what things you might be interested in. :)

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

Still no list for my match... come on, don't you want gifts especially thought out just for you! Or at least your NF name so I can see what things you might be interested in. :)

Give it a couple days, then if they don't respond, we can remove them. Chances are, if they aren't paying attention to your requests, they aren't paying attention to the person they got, either. You'll automatically get their person, in that case.

• Like 1

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

Give it a couple days, then if they don't respond, we can remove them. Chances are, if they aren't paying attention to your requests, they aren't paying attention to the person they got, either. You'll automatically get their person, in that case.

not everyone on the list this year is from the forum, but im surprised at how many arent listing wish list items. My person hasnt either. Amazon gift cards for all!!!!

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

not everyone on the list this year is from the forum, but im surprised at how many arent listing wish list items. My person hasnt either. Amazon gift cards for all!!!!

Where are they from?!

Still, you can send them anonymous messages on Elfster. If they aren't responding on there, they aren't really participating

• Like 1

I am the Brawlus, goo goo, g'joob.

I was kind of thinking that too, if they aren't participating enough to respond to my messages, how well are they going to do at being a secret santa for someone else? And where are the other participants from? I thought it was all NF people.

Race: Elf   ~   Class: Druid Apprentice   ~   Level: 12

Current Challenge

2015-2016 Challenges: OneTwo, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve

2018-2019 Challenges: (first one in progress)

I haven't updated a lot of my list from last year.  I took some things off, but haven't added much.  I do check it though.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

hahaha

ok I emailed everyone on the list. I know one person already sent their gift to their Santee, If you havent sent one, hold off till the end of the week in case I have to do a redraw.

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Sneaky Amazon seller upped the price on an item I had carted...QUADRUPLE the original price.

Be wary, friends~

omg! I'm glad you caught it! Does everyone have something on the wishlist to buy for their person now?

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

omg! I'm glad you caught it! Does everyone have something on the wishlist to buy for their person now?

Yes.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge