Hey everyone!

So a year after abandoning my physical health in order to focus on studies, i've finally decided to start paying more attention to my health, although the most important exams of my life are closer than ever. One of the reasons i'm doing this is because the last thing i want is to fall ill right before my papers. I need to get fit again. I WANT to get fit again.

MY GOALS

They're pretty simple really. I have long term goals and short term goals.

SHORT TERM GOALS

1. Be capable of doing 100 body-weight squats and 1000 skips with my jump-rope on any given day.

2. Gradually lower coffee consumption to about a cup every 4-5 days. 

3. Stop eating when i'm bored.

4. My arm strength is ZERO, LITERALLY ZERO. Any help is welcome.

5. If I'm not sleeping or working out, i should be studying.

LONG TERM GOALS.

1. Ace my exam.

2. Become capable of running 10k on any given day (I could do that earlier).

3. Become strong enough to climb onto the second story balcony of my building from the outside.

I'll be keeping a log of my progress. Any one who shares the same goals, or would like to offer me help on working ion my arms (my experience with weights is nonexistent) please reply :)

--Nia

• Like 1

Class: Adventurer

Race: Aasimar

Level: 0

Pandas are cute.

"The greatest voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Welcome! 

I started with my arm strength training by doing push ups or tricep dips on counters whenever i had a chance. You can slowly start moving your feet further and further from the counter to make it harder. Eventually you'll be able to change to doing  ones from the knees

Make sure and plan some time for fun too, it will help give your brain a break and make studying and everything else easier! Even if it's just an hour a week!

Try not, do or do not- Yoda

Seconding on the push ups. Set a timer while you are studying, every hour or so. When the timer goes off, do a push up set. Bam, you've accomplished pushups and done your studying.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I do Cassey Ho's Angel Arms workout. The video can be found on YouTube and I have it listed in my battle log.

Any questions regarding the video or my post, please feel free to ask. I'm working on doing 10 push-ups for my main quest.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria