Hello.  I'm brand new to this community and to the idea of working out.  I'd really like to increase my strength and general overall health.  I joined a gym and have gone a few times so far.  It's hard going, and I'm very sore, but it's fun.  My gym has a yoga class that i would love to try as well.  My husband is doing this with me; hes really feeling a loss of strength in part due to gaining a lot of weight when he quit smoking a couple years ago.  

Anyway, I'm from Raleigh, NC and still live in the area.  I work as a baker and I make sandwiches in my local grocery store.  I read and listen to way too much Doctor Who stuff, play the ukulele, and walk around my neighborhood and in Umstead Park.....though not all at once.  I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning a lot; the amount of info out there is a bit overwhelming. 

Perpugiliam- Gnome Ranger.  

Insert witty quote here

80%
80%

Weight loss 173 to 148  current 153

75%
75%

Benchpress 100 lbs

Hiya Perpugiliam!

I'm brand new as well, so welcome and good luck! But honestly, I really think you could get away with dressing up like River Song, playing the ukulele, and walking around your neighborhood all at the same time, lol! In fact, that sounds like an outstanding workout routine! ^_^

Level 0 - Elven Ranger (Recruit)

[ STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

Current Challenge

Battle Log