Change Your Diet, Change Your Life

I am happy to announce that I am now considered pre-hypertensive rather than having a high blood pressure diagnosis. Current blood pressure: 124/92. I have experienced a steady drop in blood pressure.

This is due to cutting out a lot of processed foods in my life, exercising regularly & eating kosher meats.

• Like 3

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

kosher meat is salted, so I'm not sure that is responsible for a drop in bp.  But, more power to ya for eating it.  I would readily agree that it's better to consume meat which died quickly and painlessly.

good job altogether!  Keep it up.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I am happy to announce that I am now considered pre-hypertensive rather than having a high blood pressure diagnosis. Current blood pressure: 124/92. I have experienced a steady drop in blood pressure.

This is due to cutting out a lot of processed foods in my life, exercising regularly & eating kosher meats.

WOOHOO!!!

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

kosher meat is salted, so I'm not sure that is responsible for a drop in bp. But, more power to ya for eating it. I would readily agree that it's better to consume meat which died quickly and painlessly.

good job altogether! Keep it up.

The meat is salted; but but I only eat a fist-sized portion & I don't really get much more salt than that. I also don't eat meat with every meal. I don't add salt to anything. I use spices instead. ☺

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria