New dude in the rebellion

Greetings!

About me

My name's Jeepitou, I'm 24 and I'm from Canada. You'll get to know me a little more down the road.

Working out background

I'm new to this community and can't wait to get in better shape. I'm not totally new to workout, did a lot of workout in high school. But I had not enough time for workout in college (didn't take the time). Now college is over and I'm working in an office, I thought it would be easier to find the time to workout after college but that's just not true.  

Why I want to get back in shape

Party, video games and study kind of made me get fat. I don't hate how I look, I just hate being out of breath while doing something that isn't really intense. So my ultimate goal isn't really to lose weight, it's more to get healthy. If I can lose weight on my way to healthy life, that's even better.

What's up so far

I've been on NF for a week and a half so far, I did my complete recruit workout painfully and did two workouts in my first week. I then wasted all this training with 2 huge partys in the week-end (I regret nothing, was fun as hell). At least I managed to do my workout monday and wednesday this week. I also didn't drink any alcohol (or juice) on all of my week night so I call that a win.

I'm glad to be part of this community and will definitely be in the next 6 weeks challenge !