Here To Try Something New

Hello! I am new to this and found out about it from my friend. I thought it was a interesting because I had never heard of something like this before. I was getting a little discouraged doing things the way I have been doing them now so I figured I would give this a try. Right now the hardest thing I am having trouble with is figuring out my long term goals. For certain I want to work on my flexibility. I have never been able to touch my toes from a standing position for example. I want to also be healthier with my eating habits and to save some money for a trip I have planned in the summer. I drink a lot of soda and don't eat very well at work.  I think I will take things slow for now.

Diet goals

replacing one soda a day for water

bringing a healthy snack for work versus buying a bag of chips.

Fitness goal

jogging/walking for 30 min 3 times a week

Level Up Your Life Goal

Put a dollar a day away for saving.

I really hope I am doing this right. Please any help would be appreciated. Also suggestions on how to really use this program to the best of my abilities. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Larona

I think I will do these for the month and see how it works out. I know today I haven't had any soda at all. And while I didn't bring any chips I brought a hot pocket to work. Not a good choice but I was in a hurry. I am going to go to the grocery store after work and pick up some apples or something. Maybe baby carrots this way I have something healthier to snack on at work. Thankfully I can have my coffee instead of soda to give me my caffeine. I might be an addict to caffeine so maybe that will be my goal next month. Lower my caffeine intake. Baby steps first though right?