Hi guys. Just signed up here.

The basic stats:

Race: Orc. (Average height, about 30kg overweight, weak upper body, killer thighs)

Class: Undecided but leaning towards Scout 

February Challenge: 

Diet:

• Eat breakfast + healthy 2pm snack
  • Drink one bottle (.5l) of water for each cup of coffee. 

Fitness:

• 3x workout a week consisting of that days C25K program + some form of weight work

Level up your life:

• Meditate for 10 minutes 5-7 days a week
  • Floss every day

Some more about me:

I am 27, been overweight my whole life, female, programmer by trade (and hobby). I am also really into gaming, rp of all kinds (I met the woman I am going to marry at a larp almost ten years ago). I have a poodle and I want to have a little hobby farm where I can raise animals for meat that I know have had a good life before they end on my plate. Oh and I love knitting.

Fitnesswise it has always been kind of crap. Not so much eating bad stuff but eating a lot. I also know I do better on a paleo diet, but right now that is not possible due to money constraints. I am on meds for high blood pressure, hypothyroidism and depression. For the last couple of years I have been working out with a focus of triathlon. I have already completed one sprint triathlon (was the last by a lot, but I completed) and I am signed up for another in August. Swimming is my strongest, even if I struggle with crawling. And the bike is my weakest. I could also be a better runner, but since I know I can walk I know I can complete the distance. 

But since I finished that triathlon last august I have been slacking a lot on my work outs. So I am back to doing a C25K program (got a 5k in May). I want to do some more strength training for my upper body Both because of swimming and because I feel really stupid barely being able to lift just the barbell bar without any weights. 

If anyone has any ideas for exercises that would be good considering building strength for swimming I'd love to hear it. 

• Like 1

Character sheet

Discord: Craftyviking#1460