Game Creator

My name is Winged Wolf.

I'm a game creator. I make up games.

I've recently been hired at a games store to make up new games and activities every week, run them, and increase the strength of the community. That feels kinda big, but also super cool.

I like play. I like it a lot. It's got a crown on it, sitting up in a circle of thrones with fireside music jams and this one chair piled with the ideas of romance and true love and my girlfriend and dumb stuff like that. And cooking. And eating. And the feeling you get when you do something athletic like you mean it, and all your muscles are singing Queen's "We Are The Champions" at the top of their lungs.

And I go that hard, I work that hard, I have that passion and focus and sense of calm, when I'm playing. And in my experience, that's pretty true of just about anyone.

Now, I'm having a rough day today. The kind where your hands shake and your chest feels like... well, feels like stuff I don't want to focus on enough to describe it.

And I'm sitting at work, at my game shop. And we're having a slow time.

Usually, I get bored. And I'm tempted to snack on the poison candy I have to tortuously arrange for our customers. I'm feeling one heck of a bordom hankering right now.

So I've decided what my first game is going to be. I'm going to design a game for me. A game that I can work on all day at my shop, any time I've got time. And I'll go from there.

Sometimes it'll sound like nonsense, until it comes together. This is my white board.

So I thought I'd let any curious minds know what my random catches of words or numbers might mean.

It means I'm thinking. I'm building.

I'm creating a game.

To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.â€

WingedWolf Challenges | 1st | Current

~ Library ~

56 tiles + 2 unreasonable edge mark (red) = 56 feet

+ 7 yards of reasonable carpet = 21 feet

= 77 feet

77 feet / 75 feet is ~ 0.014 rounded down (73.98 really, but still.)

but plus a little, and is very close to (just above) 1 / 70.

Which means if I walked the length of the room 35 times both ways, that would be 5,390 feet, or 1.02 miles, which fairly easily is one mile.

Go.

To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.â€

~ Library ~

3.5 routes have been called on halt by my boss suddenly calling and throwing a massive project way above my pay at me.

With, of course, very little understanding of what she WANTS so I have to draft multiple proposals and SHOW her what she wants. Because that's totally appropriate for what she's paying me.

::breathes::

~ Library ~