Checking in as a newbie that's been playing for about 2 months. 

TheGreatYohn#1297

Still kinda sucking but still having fun with it.  I play mainly as priest though after playing against a really good paladin and seeing just how obnoxious they can be I started to play them more and I definitely have fun with it. 

No risk, no reward

Current Challenge: Andrees in Shifting Sand Land

Welcome! Sorry I missed this, damn followed threads thing isn't working great.

I've been playing a lot of secret hunter, but am stuck at rank 10. Gonna give in and jump on the midrange shaman til I hit rank 5 this month, then try to start learning Malygos Druid.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Thanks! I usually hit a wall around 7-8 recently and have to try hard from there. So far this month it's rank 10. Switched to some temp mage last night and broke into 9.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Added the battletags to the first post.

500 / 330 / 625

Baker from camp hit #7 Legend. He's at #212 legend now.

• Like 1

500 / 330 / 625

6 minutes ago, Raxie said:

I really want to get back into playing.  Since a few updates ago when they screwed up my druid deck I stopped playing, but maybe I'll check it out again this weekend...

Druid has two builds being used right now in the meta. Malygos druid is top tier, beast druid is 2nd or 3rd. You need cards from the new adventure to run them though. Malygos might have good substitutions for them, but beast depends on them.

500 / 330 / 625