first weight loss goal met!

So I was at my heaviest last august at 430lbs, and one of my goals that I had every single time that I attempted weight loss was that I wanted to finally get into the 300's which is a weight range that I have not been in for almost a decade.  Yesterday on Monday I weighed myself up and I'm weighing officially 397lbs! which is the lightest I have been in a very long time.  I'm very excited to have hit this goal and now my next short term goal of getting to 375 feel even more attainable! 

• Like 9

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." - G.K. Chesterton 

That's great! Keep it up!

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Thanks guys! I already feel so close to my next weight goal! when I finally reach it I will have another progress picture to take and I will try to remember to post it in the woot room.

• Like 2

"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." - G.K. Chesterton 

I just wanted to add another woot to my official woot thread! This week I lost far more weight than I expected (7lbs) and now I only have to lose 5 lbs this week in order to reach my current short term goal of 375.  I cannot wait to not only hit that big woot but also finally take some pictures and see how my 375 lb self sizes up against my 440 lb self.

• Like 3

thanks for the encouragement guys.  I'm adding another woot to the thread and this is because I finally reached my short term goal of 375 lbs! now I'm not considering it official until monday but that didn't stop me from taking the pictures that I promised myself I would take when I hit this weight. 

So here it is, my 375 lb self versus my former 440 lbs, I personally think I have lost most of my weight in the shoulders and upper chest.

beforeafter440375front.png

beforeafter440375.png

• Like 1