One Year Almost

It's been almost one year since I got really serious about my fitness and health I started on May 25th/26th 2015 weighing 283 pounds. I was feeling down about not meeting my goal for the year and not working out much recently because ive been sick and run over by impending finals and projects. But rather than beat myself up I decided to brag about my progress so far... a way to remind myself that ive achieved a lot in the last year even if not necessarily my specific goal. Today I weigh 210 pounds.  I've gone added sugar free, lost 73 pounds, three sizes, several inches in key areas and I've officially run three 5k's in the last two months. I really like the way the finishers medals look hanging in my room. I imagine its how id feel about shiny dragoscale trophies! There are a lot of things that have changed for me and I've  still a long way to go. My next goal is a half marathon by this time next year and to lose the last 54 pounds. I think it may be time to start lifting weights? I don't take a lot of pictures of myself especially recently :-) but I put up my best then and now.25903037974_dbaf83946f_b.jpg

• Like 5