Sheepdogs quest for the lost veins

Hey comrades, sheepdog reporting for duty here. Let me start off by saying it will be an honor serving with you. As stated in the title I'm in search for my lost veins, my beautiful BEAUTIFUL viens.

It's been many years since my forearms were bulging with these delightfull things, but alas my body grew weak as did my mind.

I wear a shield on my breast and kevlar on my chest but I lack the body of a warrior. But make no mistake I am fully capable of f#*&ING someones day up, I am not that far gone Lol.

But I am now tired of my body and I am now ready to get back into a warriors one, but I cant walk this path alone I'll need you as my battle buddies. It'll be a long journey but with your help I know we can make it.

As you help me I'll help you with anything you may need to the best of my abilitys. Ask me questions and I shall answer!

I'll be taking weekly pictures and posting them to show progress of both my overall and of the forearms. 

So if you see my veins let me know cause I've been looking!!!!!

Hey comrades, sheepdog reporting for duty here. Let me start off by saying it will be an honor serving with you. As stated in the title I'm in search for my lost veins, my beautiful BEAUTIFUL viens.

It's been many years since my forearms were bulging with these delightfull things, but alas my body grew weak as did my mind.

I wear a shield on my breast and kevlar on my chest but I lack the body of a warrior. But make no mistake I am fully capable of f#*&ING someones day up, I am not that far gone Lol.

But I am now tired of my body and I am now ready to get back into a warriors one, but I cant walk this path alone I'll need you as my battle buddies. It'll be a long journey but with your help I know we can make it.

As you help me I'll help you with anything you may need to the best of my abilitys. Ask me questions and I shall answer!

I'll be taking weekly pictures and posting them to show progress of both my overall and of the forearms. 

So if you see my veins let me know cause I've been looking!!!!!

"I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger."- Mencius

• Like 1