I guess this is "Hello"

Well, After joining (about 2 mins ago xD) I feel I should write a quick introduction! I'm not very good at this kind of thing so please bare with me :)

I'm 19, a Student and live in the U.K.

I've never been particularly great at keeping fit, I used to dab around in running but started my course and just stopped (admittedly my own fault)

My reasons for joining this forum/rebellion are just to meet some like-minded people, try and get some advice and hopefully work towards being a better me!

My reasons for wanting to get fitter and I guess stronger, and that of a variety of reasons. the main one being I want to get more confident in my own skin, I am forever covering up as much of my body as possible, I won't wear shorts out in public OR alone, I usually wear a jumper/hoodie even in the (greast british) summer xD with my current studies and wanting to go to University in a few years to get me that engineering degree I yearn for, I feel being moe confident will help... even more so when it comes to the big job hunt!

one of the other more prevalent reasons is due to health, I have asthma and know that getting in better shape will help me control it better.

Anyway, getting carried away now hah!

I look forward to being an active (hopefully) member of this here community!

Here's to the future!

Ty

welcome :)

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

Hello, welcome to the rebellion, from another British nerd.

If you're a bit self conscious and dont have access to a gym, or are reluctant to join one, try out the beginner body weight workout.  It's really easy to do at home.  I started it last week and already feel better for it.

Anyway,  good luck with it all and feel free to hit me up for a chat.