Hi all.

I'm a lazy, 30 year old homeschooling mother of three little girls. My four year old was sad that I didn't have the energy to play tag with her, so I knew I needed to make a change. Plus, I'm a homeschooling mom to three little girls, and I really needed some "me time." The YMCA has free childcare for members. It was kind of a no-brainer.

I'm significantly overweight, and I permanently look about 7 months pregnant. My youngest is one and a half, so I can't really call that baby weight. Unless the baby is made out of wine and chocolate cake. I would rather people not ask me when #4 is due (not to mention, not get diabetes or heart disease), so I'm working at it for real this time.

I'm a hobbyist photographer, mediocre cook, and lover of open-world RPGs. 

I look forward to learning from all of you guys!

What a great motivation to get in shape. How fun it will be when you are able to play tag with your kids! Welcome to the Rebellion.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27