Aaaahhhh battle log.  A nice respite from the challenge madness.

tumblr_o5fhptYepJ1vpbwmdo2_1280.png

Welcome to COSTA DEL SOL y'all!!!!  A lovely beach zone to chill and relax and recharge and train!

tumblr_o5lkcb71UB1vpbwmdo2_500.gif

tumblr_o5lkcb71UB1vpbwmdo7_500.gif

(Yaha I made those gifs~)

So I've been a little quiet on the forums lately and have been REALLY enjoying the lesser computer time, especially now that spring has surely sprung here and being outdoors takes my first priority.  ALSO this month my S/O turns 40 and I am planning a BIG ol' party at a huge log cabin in the mountains - that will also complete a job quest for my ongoing challenge - but the date is getting close and it's about to take a LOT of my time and resources getting ready for everythiinnnggg!!!  We are traveling this coming weekend for a soccer match and then will be gone from the 11th to the 15th in the mountains!!!

WE ARE GONNA CLIMB A MOUNTAIN AND SEE A WATERFALL AND HIKE AND YAHAHAAAAA I cannot wait!!!  Will keep chunking up the miles for [LNC], that's going to be a tough one to complete overall.

I've also unlocked the following jobs that I need to craft quests for over the next month:

- Bard

- Monk

- Warrior

- Ninja

So stuff will still be happening, just at a slower and less intense pace. :)

Happy May all!!!

• Like 3

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

I shall be keeping an eye out for your updates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

19 hours ago, Urgan said:

Hello battle log buddy~

Oooo you too then??  Hooray!!

The 4W rush is hectic enough when you can keep your head above water... but if you've got Life working on you?  Ha!  I thought I would be a bigger fan of the 4W but I'm really not.

5 hours ago, Big_Show said:

I shall be keeping an eye out for your updates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

YOU BETTER

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Big Adam said:

Hooray for Battle Logs!  Subbing!

Battle Log Brigade, GOOOOO!! :D

Notes to Self, because the next two weeks are gonna be HELLA BUSY YO

Monday: Meet petsitter after work to go over stuff for next week while we are away at CabinParty. Go to store to buy haircolor and SELFIE STICK YEEEEEE I AM GETTING A SELFIE STICK BAHAHAHA

Tuesday: Color hair.  VERY important, cause whoa.  Whoa.

Wednesday: Target run for non-perishables for CabinParty next week (I've already made two grocery lists lord help me)

Thursday: Get shit together at work and make Priority List for next week since only in on M and T...... and have limited time to Do The Things.  Pre-prep as much as possible.  UGH.

Friday: Meet friend for coffee in a.m.  Shop for black jean shorts + compression shorts. Beach?? Pick up rental car in P.M.

Saturday:  Drive to MD for soccer game in evening.

Sunday: Drive home. ALSO MOTHER'S DAY DON'T FORGET

Oooof the things I have to get done in two days next week before we drive off for Long Mountain Weekend KIND OF INTIMIDATE ME.  I'll work on getting through this week first.

nailbiting.gif

Today was Gym Morning and thanks to sleeping weird this past weekend, my left shoulder is a little hinky and it affected my bench, awesome.  Still managed sets of 3 of 75lb... but definitely felt off.  I'm purposely keeping things light over the next two weeks, but still heavy enough where I'm not like WHEE~  

BP

45x5x1

65x5x1

75x3x4

SQ

45x5x1

95x5x1

105x3x4

One legged RDL

40x8x3

(Wheeee leveled up to 40lbs!!!!!)

Bulgarian Split Squats

8x3 (BW only)

Calf Raises

60x20x3

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Urgan said:

Shaarawy: Doing All the Things in None of the Time.

I would like this on a t-shirt.  BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE ONE AUGH CRUEL LIFE

22 hours ago, Shadri said:

ohai I found you and now I shall stalk you :panda: 

Hope you get through your busy times without incident! And have a great time at your soccer game & party!!

YAYAYAYAYA <3

I'm hoping Battle Logging will free up my forum time to follow other people properly too!!

Thank you, I'm SUPER EXCITED about the fun stuff we have planned over the next couple of weeks!!

Aaahhh Monday complete.  Petsitter visit done, bought my SELFIE STICK EHEHAHAHAHAHHAHE

Spoiler

13165949_10206387139217014_1818150268993

Today will involve Serious Tennis Ball Rolling at work... hamstrings and glutes suuuuuper sore.  Oh boy.  OH BOY!

In non-fitness related news, I wish sometimes that neighborhoods had like an online BBS or something where people could advertise yard sales or talk about neighborhood shit.  I would write this post:

Dear 'hood:

If anyone here has an adorable little stripey kitty with white feet that they let outside at night...... kindly please stop maybe?  He comes and chills in my backyard sometimes which is PERFECTLY fine by me however one of my two indoor cats has taken it upon himself to be House Protector and will flip his literal shit every time he sees this kitty in our backyard.  Of course this NEVER occurs within Normal Human Times, usually between the hours of 11pm and 4am, when he will tear through the house like a possessed Satan beast, slamming his face up against the back windows of our house, snorting and hissing and spitting like a fool.  Sometimes my head gets stepped on in the process, as we are sleeping and he, as a cat, has no concept of Giving A Shit, choosing to cross the bed to get to the end table near the window for quickness sake.  This morning took the cake though when, at 4am(ish), another Cat Sighting Incident occurred and my giant feline friend, in his berserker frenzy, launched himself off the cat tower so furiously that he knocked it over, waking up the whole house.

He often heaves himself directly at the windows like a furry flaming meteor and I'm concerned that this 20lb ball of snarls (and muscle) will eventually bust through one of our windows and be free to wreak mortal havoc across our backyard - but let's be real, he's really a giant baby and would probably just get lost somewhere, which is also not high on my priority list of Things I Want to Experience.  This combined with the fact that some of our rear window screens have taken damage due to CaT FighTiNg - something that I'm really not looking forward to DIY replacing down the road - worries me.

Your cat is serious cute and all, I've seen him a few times at 3am when I stick my head out the window, and he's chilling under our trees all "yo" and stuff, but please no more outsiding??

<3

Your neighbor that doesn't want to deal with her pets cannonballing through windows, and already has to replace her screens

• Like 2

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!

Chair-spin-b.gif

Work is a dead zone this week.  Guess no one needs therapy.  At least right now.................

Which is fine with me!!!!!  Plenty of time for me to prepare for my time off.  Wahaha.

Not much really to report.  No Cat Attacks overnight.  Hamstrings very DOMSey.  Gym tomorrow morning.  PARTYFOOD SHOPPING TONIGHT!!!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Raxie said:

Oooh I can't wait to see what quests you think up for those cool new jobs! Bard! Yes!

DDqayEs.gif

:D:D:D:D

• Like 2

Last night I SLEPT LIKE A LOSER and woke up on my back with both sides of my neck really strained and tense.

Ugghhhh.

Of course, on an upper body gym morning, right?!!?!

Microwavable neck pillow and Bayer Back & Body to the rescue.  I must have looked like some weirdo doing neck stretches between literally every set.  Sigh.  BUT I Did The Thing, took care to keep my form good (and purposely kept weights low) and not strain my neck further, and feel slightly better now!!!!

large.gif

OHP

45x5x1

55x3x5

Arnold Press

30x8x3

One Arm Bent Row

25x8x3

Seated Row

50x8x1

60x8x2

Cable Twist

25x8x3

27x8x1

I love cable twist!!!!! Rawr spinal rotation, grr obliques!!!!!

Last night was some preliminary shopping for CabinParty!!!!!  I got LOTS OF THINGS that I never eat but will happily enjoy in moderation because I know other partygoers will eat the majority!

Birthday Oreos!

Regular Oreos!

Ranch chips!

Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit Kits!!!

SRIRACHA KETCHUP!!!

Etc!

• Like 2

I suggest you sleep like a WINNER from now on instead. It really is better for you.

9259d6debe848af45984d24643909520.jpg

• Like 2

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

19 minutes ago, Big_Show said:

I suggest you sleep like a WINNER from now on instead. It really is better for you.

9259d6debe848af45984d24643909520.jpg

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW *sobs dramatically*

1 hour ago, Raxie said:

Oh no.  I didn't know these existed... this could be bad.  Hahah

I DID NOT EITHER!!!!! They are at Target!!

I used to make my own copycat biscuits that were PRETTY DANG CLOSE to the mark, so I'm interested to see how these will measure up.  NOM!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shadri said:

I know from experience: Sriracha ketchup is de-bomb-licious. (Also, Red Lobster cheddar biscuits are the most wonderful biscuits in the universe, confirmed.)

OOOOOF I am glad we bought it, then!!  I almost didn't pick it up but I love the deliciousness of both things.  They also had jalapeno ketchup but sriracha, CLEAR WINNER!

Gosh I can't wait to eat all the things like a giant trash compactor~

• Like 3

Ah Friday, semi-relax day, Get Shit Done day.

Met a friend to have coffee this morning, then went to the new Vans store in the mall to buy a pair of black cutoff shorts I've been eyeing... apparently I've dropped a size or two because 7 was WAY too big and I was demoted to picking up a 5 instead....!!!!!  SIZE 5 holy cats I haven't been a 5 in like, 10 years.  AAahahahaaaAHAAHAHA

CarsLaugh.gif

LIFT ALL THE THINGS

EAT ALL THE THINGS

YOU TOO WILL LOSE WEIGHT

TRUST ME I'M A SCIENTIST

Anyways came home, ate food, cleaned house, took a lovely 1 hour doze on the couch with the birds chirping outside~  Fun fact: I can now identify TWO of the many types of birds in our backyards by their chirps - red winged blackbird and mockingbird - I'm sure this will come in handy at some point in my life yes?

Tomorrow starts the LITERAL WEEK OF EVERYTHING, where we travel a few states up to see a pro women's soccer game, stay overnight & come back Sunday, Monday & Tuesday are work and DO ALL OF THE AUXILIARY ERRANDS and Wednesday we are off............!

!!

!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ixaera said:

Took me a while to find you! But I found you!

33 minutes ago, Sloth the Slow and Steady said:

Following. Or at least lurking about.

YAYAY HI FRIENDS <3

Lurk as much or as little as you like~

tumblr_inline_ne8s7legw01rh4tmq.gif

• Like 2