"What are you, some kind of artist or something?" - Post a Pic!

14 minutes ago, Ensi said:

What. What? Huh. My brain can't process the part with "horse studies" and "overdone". How the heck do you link those two together? Just... what.

LET'S DRAW MORE HORSES!!

The Eevees are super cute! Are you playing Pokémon Go, by any chance? :D

Sometimes I don't understand her myself. :( But I am branching out and getting advice, critiques, and stuff from others now. :)  

And of course playing Pokemon Go! My kiddo would never forgive if we didn't after waiting for it for so long. xD  lol  I have to make him a Pikachu birthday cake Saturday for his birthday. I think it's just going to be his simple cute face on a round cake. :P

• Like 2

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

1 hour ago, LadyGrey said:

Sometimes I don't understand her myself. :( But I am branching out and getting advice, critiques, and stuff from others now. :)  

And of course playing Pokemon Go! My kiddo would never forgive if we didn't after waiting for it for so long. xD  lol  I have to make him a Pikachu birthday cake Saturday for his birthday. I think it's just going to be his simple cute face on a round cake. :P

Branch out, absolutely :D It's an artist's job to rebel!

A PIKACHU BIRTHDAY CAKE?? Please, share a pic if possible! :D

• Like 2

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

18 hours ago, Ensi said:

What. What? Huh. My brain can't process the part with "horse studies" and "overdone". How the heck do you link those two together? Just... what.

LET'S DRAW MORE HORSES!!

Is that a challenge? Why yes, I accept! =P 

Yeah I've come across this attitude before, teachers saying girls can't draw horses without being overly emotional etc. I say BALLS. And also, who cares? Horses are great, so there! 

I really wish I could go to life drawing classes but instead of a naked person there'd be a horse :D 

• Like 1
Is that a challenge? Why yes, I accept! =P 

Yeah I've come across this attitude before, teachers saying girls can't draw horses without being overly emotional etc. I say BALLS. And also, who cares? Horses are great, so there! 

I really wish I could go to life drawing classes but instead of a naked person there'd be a horse [emoji3] 

WHAT?? Oh gosh I'm already filled with unholy rage today and the idea of "emotional girls drawing horses" isn't exactly helping :'D

Lähetetty minun SM-J500FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Owlet said:

Beautiful! I love how simple and unfussy these are. Really lovely sense of movement.

I've never tried gouache, what's it like?

Thank you! :) Well, the way I experience it, gouache colours are very much like watercolours, but they have more pigment. As in, they're not as transparent as watercolours. I love using them for this sort of dry painting where I just want to have a character in focus.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ensi said:

Thank you! :) Well, the way I experience it, gouache colours are very much like watercolours, but they have more pigment. As in, they're not as transparent as watercolours. I love using them for this sort of dry painting where I just want to have a character in focus.

Oh cool! Watercolours are so lovely, I really should practice more with them. I follow this artist on facebook, James Gurney, who uses gouache lots too, seems like you can get pretty nice results with it. 

• Like 2

I enjoy seeing all the talented artists here.  I humbly submit my art.  Well, mine and Jitters Juniors' art.
12339396_1050041461693071_73564124468975

From last fall.  Kid needed a haircut in a big way.

10388082_913660448664507_460682474245444

10360465_955731854457366_603371740637000

• Like 4

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

On 8/8/2016 at 5:40 AM, Owlet said:

Made a birthday card for dad tonight, using a photo of his house as reference. Bad lighting and phone camera lol, but you get the idea.

I love your watercolors. I have yet to create beautiful loose watercolors, all mine are to controlled. Gaa! But they are soo pretty! I'll get it right one day! :D

• Like 1

Rising Heroes Faction: HAVIK 

Fitbit | Art Page | Instagram

8 hours ago, LadyGrey said:

I love your watercolors. I have yet to create beautiful loose watercolors, all mine are to controlled. Gaa! But they are soo pretty! I'll get it right one day! :D

Thanks! Yeah it's hard sometimes not to get too precious. Usually I just get impatient and that's when I start getting nice loose stuff going on haha. Did another this weekend, will upload soon :)

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ensi said:

Owlet :o that's some gorgeous work right there!! I love the shadowing, very skillfully done. I might need to go paint later today :'D

Lähetetty minun SM-J500FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Thanks! It was really fun :D I was a little worried about the mountains when I put them in - they detract from the animals a bit - but I think I'm ok with them now. Would've been empty otherwise. 

Have fun painting!

• Like 2