Not quite an achievement but felt like a victory

Today I dragged my sorry self to the gym! After a year or so! And I actually did something! 

Somehow I feel proud. So I ended up eating a trifle. Ah well. :D I r proud! Give me some love :D

• Like 4

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

11 hours ago, Evicious said:

60fd529180cfd5372d4ae3a56b96674b4b3056ca

I love that meme! Too bad he has hideous teeth! I wonder what it would look like, if I would really nail that shit :/

7 hours ago, TaylorFit said:

All about working on one thing at a time, high fives for hitting the gym!

Yeah! Thanks. I am developing a steady routine now. But not today. Today I have been kidnapped by my nieces. We have to do Elsa stuff :(

• Like 1

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

29 minutes ago, Varelse said:

Great new! I pat you on the back. Next day more.

You promised not to do that in public : / Thanks! I have been going non stop since that day. Feels good. Though my shoulder is acting up a bit.

• Like 1