Hello there!

My name is Callum Goss, and my alter ego is called Ghost. Inspiration for the name comes from when I played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and the name I dubbed one of my team on Door Kickers (a video game where you plan and execute CQB missions). I'm a mixture of an assassin, ranger, monk, and adventurer.

• Assassin because I've been interested in Parkour for years, but never felt I had the fitness to tackle it.
  • Ranger because I want to have a mixture of strength and speed, like Aragorn and Jon Snow.
  • Monk because I want to be able to do some of the moves I see in martial art and actions films.
  • Adventurer because I don't want to live in the UK for the rest of my life, but instead want to explore, meet my Penpals, and learn about different cultures.

In terms of my fitness goals, I want improve my stamina and strength (core and upper body mainly) to allow me to pursue Parkour and martial arts. (Please feel free to correct my general goals if you don't believe I'm heading in the right direction.) I only have dumbbell weights at the moment, and do walking/running off and on.

My nerdiness is a mixture of playing video games, watching Marvel movies and TV series, and dreaming about playing a game of D&D similar to Critical Role or RollPlay. My favourite games are currently Euro Truck Simulator 2 (though I haven't played that in a while), Door Kickers, and Sims 3. I really like The Last Tinker: City of Colors as well, but haven't played that since my first playthrough shortly after it came out. I'm a big fan of Arrow and The Flash, though still catching up to them. I also loved Daredevil, and can't wait for another season. Jessica Jones is alright, though not on the same level as the others mentioned. I still haven't seen Captain America: Civil War, though may just head off to the cinema tonight/tomorrow and go see it.

I'm still working through Level Up Your Life at the moment, but will hopefully be able to share more about my goals once I've completed it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome! You have pen pals that is so cool! Are they like old school write a letter people, or more like e-mail? I like pizza more than ghost to be honest :P But hey! Welcome!

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

1 hour ago, Shakeel_R said:

Welcome! You have pen pals that is so cool! Are they like old school write a letter people, or more like e-mail? I like pizza more than ghost to be honest :P But hey! Welcome!

More like e-mail, Facebook and Skype. I met them via a site called Interpals. Hahaha, and thanks!

8 minutes ago, CallumPizza said:

More like e-mail, Facebook and Skype. I met them via a site called Interpals. Hahaha, and thanks!

Oh I so did not know that it existed. I'll check it out, thank you. Sorry for asking. 
But doesn't the whole we-need-to-answer-as-fast-as-possible-society we live in, ruins the magic of being pen pals? Because in my opinion, you just wait like a week or so before receiving a letter, and not just K.

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

12 minutes ago, Shakeel_R said:

Oh I so did not know that it existed. I'll check it out, thank you. Sorry for asking. 
But doesn't the whole we-need-to-answer-as-fast-as-possible-society we live in, ruins the magic of being pen pals? Because in my opinion, you just wait like a week or so before receiving a letter, and not just K.

No worries, and no need to apologise. :)

I mean it sort of does. I really would prefer strictly e-mail or written penpals, mainly because I like the idea of a lengthy e-mail or letter. However, I've made some great friends who I have lengthy conversations with, and have done for several years. If someone ever responds with K, or really short, blunt messages, I take that as a sign they don't really care and so end the conversation.