Progress over Perfection

Last week I had a post where I was just super depressed and upset that I wasnt seeing results, or staying motivated.. WELLLLL....  Y'all. It's happening. It's finally happening. With hard work and better nutrition I've lost 10 pounds and several inches! 3 inches on my hips!!! Starting slow with several workouts at night I feel refreshed enough to get up early again. Two days in a row may not sound like much to someone by for me, who used to get up early and then just COULDNT, it's amazing. I'm so motivated to continue. Progress over perfection!!!

• Like 3

Awesome! Neatly done. 

44 minutes ago, Comixbookgurl said:

Thank you! I need to remember I have this awesome network of support! 

And that is an achievement on its own :P

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

That's awesome! I just started on my journey and it is good to see someone keep working even through the hard time and get results.

I also love progress over perfection. That is exactly what I am doing right now too. :)

Introduction (where I started, May 2016) ~*~ NF Character (dormant)

Progress as a Nomad: Battle log where I do my own challenges

Useful posts on my battle log: Useful Links and Travel Schedule, Future Challenge IdeasGoals for 2017 as a whole, Assorted Goals (not on rotation), Elements W1D1, Last Quarter Goals

Yes! Progress over perfection! In French we have a saying that goes roughly like this: The best is the enemy of the good. It basically means that you shouldn't let perfectionism get in the way of progress. Take your victories where you can! Woot!

cheer10.gif

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Great work! Small steps will lead the way to large things.

Progress over time culminates in perfection (or not). Progress is real, perfection is utopia (really hard, but achievable).

The dream of instant utopia leads to an overnight revolution, which has good intentions but then reality catches up and all we're left with is chaos.

Great work! Small steps will lead the way to larger things.

Progress over time culminates in perfection (or not). Progress is real, perfection is utopia (really hard, but achievable).

The dream of instant utopia leads to an overnight revolution, which has good intentions but then reality catches up and all we're left with is chaos.