Hey guys! Can't say I'm new to NF exactly, I just mostly lurk then disappear for a while, but I'm trying to change that! I'd really like to find a NF buddy that is in a similar life situation as me. Of course I'm open to befriending anyone! :)  But for my personal accountabilibuddy  (and me for them), I think it would be awesome to find my "twin" in a similar stage in life. (Is that weird? I'm worried this is weird).

I'd love to find someone who is:

Female

In their late 20's - early 30's

Married / in a committed relationship

No kids (yet!)

Looking to lose 20-50 pounds

I'm a chick who recently turned 32, am a week away from being married 8 years, no kids yet but maybe in a year or two, and I am trying (once again!) to lose this stubborn extra 30 pounds.  I have a desk job, and struggle to get myself to exercise. Focusing on my eating is key for me, but I know working out is something I need to do too.

On that note, hello to all reading this! I'd love to meet you too!

The cake is a lie.

Probably dumb of me to say, but did you look at the find your sidekick part of the forum? (Grats on the marriage!)

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome

Omg...I think iam ur twin buddy

Female

Committed. .yet I think he is abt to dumb me no time and bcoz of this iam going in this deep shit hole

Desk job.-banker by profession

Pounds to lose 44 ....

Lets be together ..dear

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ace Garcera said:

There is a part in the forums where you can look for an accountability buddy? I didn't know that too despite having combed most of the threads here. Haha. :) I kinda fit in your profile too except the committed / in a relationship part. I'm happy to be part of an accountability group or be a friend :)

Find your sidekick:
http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/180-find-your-sidekick/

Current challenge:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/547-accountabilibuddies/

• Like 1

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome