Odinson_Rising...trying to rise again

I am Odinson_Rising. I don't know if this is a respawn or a false start, but here I am. 

In August 2015, I weighed 283 pounds. Last Thursday, I weighed in at 247.5 pounds. That's nothing to scoff at, but since January, I've only lost 6 pounds net. I can't blame this on anything but a loss of focus, and right now I feel as unfocused as ever, but I'm still trying. All I really know right now is that I need to step up my efforts, and stop wasting my time. I won't make excuses. I'll make progress.

My primary concern is that I've got a lot of stress in my life right now, and I'm not dealing with it the way I need to. I don't know if I'm dealing with it at all. This may be the wrong time to start over, but I feel like I need to do something. The tension and energy inside of me is building and there's a rage beast in there, trying to get out. It's gonna happen sooner or later, and if we're being honest, I'd rather be the mindful Hulk than the stronger, mindless one. So here I am, trying to at least aim it in the right direction, and go from there.

I've got some ideas for the next challenge. Sort of a twist on the mindfulness theme, which I've explored before. If it pans out, I'll have a lot to thank Alton Brown for. Let's see how this goes!

• Like 1

Life is full of hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can.

Swinging_Jarnbjorn: Lv 1 Asgardian Ranger

Focus Up! My current challenge.

Loss As A Motivator