New here, hoping I can make this work

Hi everyone - I'm a 39 year old married mother of five (19, 16, twins 5, 3) and I've taught school for 16 years.  Due to health issues and ankle surgeries, I have gained over 100 pounds in 10 years.  I am miserable at my job and miserable with myself.  Our home is not huge, but my disorganization and excess clutter makes it seem even smaller than it is.  I love to create things and I want to be able to put more work into my Etsy shop, as well as to finish a novel I have been trying to write for years. I feel that my creativity is both fueled and hindered by my A.D.D. - which, along with my depression and anxiety, is getting worse.  I have mountains of medical bills, student loans, and other debt I need to get under control.  In short, I need a total life makeover.  I've tried to do these things before, but without a support group, I pretty much fell flat.  I am hoping that this site will allow me to have some camaraderie and support, as well as accountability.  

These are my long term goals (for the moment) 

1. Lose the 100+ pounds I have gained.

2. Organize and declutter my home, and maintain it

3. Finish my novel and have it published

4. Get my finances under control to the point where I can leave my job for one I love, even if it means a major pay cut

5. Become proficient in Yogo

I have some short term challenges for the next month.  I have no idea how to rank these as far as points go

Start replacing 1 soda a day with water

Walk for 5 - 10 minutes per day

Declutter for 15 minutes per day in my home

Work on my writing at least 10 minutes per day

Gather all of my bills together so that I can know how much I owe, who I owe it to, and when it is due.

What makes me "nerdy"?

My husband says it is because I hate the outdoors and am happier reading than most anything else, but I disagree with him.  I do love reading, mostly non fiction.  I love Steampunk.  I build dollhouses and miniature furniture to go inside of them.  I enjoy cross stitching. I paint wooden peg dolls and sell them on Etsy (my Lizzie Bordon peg doll is my best seller)  I love all things British.  I love all things Victorian.  I love true crime stories.  I don't read a lot of fiction, but I do love some books by Steven King.  I love Nikola Tesla and Keith Richards.  I love watching British TV shows, but Big Bang Theory, NCIS, and Criminal Minds are my favorites. I also love all things "retro" especially fashion, decor, and cars.  Oddly enough, the last "video" game I played on a regular basis was The Sims (original version) - so the only concept of "leveling up" that I have is from that game, where characters earn "points" in different areas, for example cooking, intelligence, fitness, etc.

All in all, I hope I can find my "people" here.