Level 1 Rebel! Reporting for Duty!

About me

Hi all!  I am a newbie Scout who have just discovered the joy of running.  The NF community seems like a good fit for me since I whole-heartedly  agree that health and fitness or even life in general is just like playing video games. 

Current Struggles

Where I am currently stuck is being consistent in following a strength routine. Current goal is to make myself more injury resistant (from running)  by adding some strength points instead of purely speed or vitality. 

What I Bring to the Rebellion 

Having been on the nutrition game for a long time, I offer to play the white mage to other party members in need. 

Nerd Profile

I was always known as the kid who always prefer to stay at home to play games. The nerd in me has since died down a little.  

Games and Hobbies that I used to play and still remains close to my heart. 

1) Final Fantasy 8-10 (Yes,  I am such a big loser for not yet playing ff7 huhu) and a number of RPGs from PS1 and 2 

2) A number of games from Blizzard starting from Diablo I thru Heartstone

3) TCG games: Played pokemon and MTG as a kid.  Then focused on MTG from the Masque era till Innistrad.  Preferred format: Vintage

4) Clash of Clans and Summoners War for mobile

P.S. Also looking for a good mobile game that doesnt require as much time investment. Any suggestions? 

Newbie Scout: SNL1M

"The Trial of Miles,  Miles of Trials.  How could they be expected to understand that?"  -  John L. Parker Jr. 

Howdy!

Thanks for the tip. Ill make the specific goal to increase my 5 rep max of my lifts by around 15 percent for 2016. I am doing this to keep myself as well rounded as possible as I devote this year to running.

Ill also start my own battle log once I finish my half marathon to keep myself accountable!

Newbie Scout: SNL1M

"The Trial of Miles,  Miles of Trials.  How could they be expected to understand that?"  -  John L. Parker Jr.