How to become James Bond?

I was wondering. If someone wanted to become James Bond like, what would be the curriculum? Not necessarily to become an orphan mi-6 spy, but some,one with the skills we al love.

- what would the training schedule be like? Would military training be mandatory?

- what hobbies would lead to a James Bond like lifestyle? ( hiking? Rock climbing? Martial arts? Art collecting? Flying or sky diving? )

- what other skills would you learn? (Foreign languages, seduction, influencing, marketing, etc?)

food for tought....

Have you read this article by Steve Kamb on how he lived like Bond for a weekend? It should give you  some fun ideas https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/09/12/live-like-james-bond/

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

First you save up some $$, then you invest in the government, then they give you $$ plus interest in 30 years...

... wait that's Savings Bond.

• Like 2

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

While Jason Bourne might not find the Bond profile perfectly, the comparison is sound.  With that in mind, two more solid articles from Steve that I would recommend taking a gander at...

How to actually become Jason Bourne. Seriously.

Train Like a Secret Agent: Becoming Bond and Bourne

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

13 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

While Jason Bourne might not find the Bond profile perfectly, the comparison is sound.  With that in mind, two more solid articles from Steve that I would recommend taking a gander at...

How to actually become Jason Bourne. Seriously.

Train Like a Secret Agent: Becoming Bond and Bourne

According to Matt Damon, six months of training as a boxer was the foundation of the physical side of the part.  That's where the physique and economy of motion came from.

• Like 2

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21

2 hours ago, TheOtherScott said:

According to Matt Damon, six months of training as a boxer was the foundation of the physical side of the part.  That's where the physique and economy of motion came from.

I might have to log some hours at the local boxing gym now.

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager