Still going slowly, just hit Level 25. I feel like there's no hope catching up, but I do like the new Pokemon, and it's been an occasional motivation to walk

"You can have what you want, or you can have something better"

Character Page                Current Challenge    

Spoiler

Previous challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

PACT challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

To set an example for my patients and my family.

To no longer feel inferior or held back because of my weight.

To gain more confidence and be proud of my appearance.

Starting Weight: 290 lbs

Main Quest: Reach my Ideal Body Weight of 190 lbs

Just hit 30 here. With two little ones I rarely get a chance to get out and walk just for the game, but if I'm out and about, it's on in my pocket. I also leave it up during my drives to and from work to rack up  a little mileage on my eggs from stoplights. I try to spin a stop a day to get my daily bonuses, but tend to miss a weekend day or two being stuck at the house.

At 215 Dex, finally just completed my regional gen 1 the other day, but have quite a bit to go on gen 2 as I've only ever seen 1 porygon and 1 chansey in the game. Since I like to always have 1 of each pokemon, I won't evolve them until I have at least 1 more of each, so even steps won't really help. Seme goes with mareep, togepi, tyrogue, and larvitar. It'll be a long time before I get any evolution for them because I've only ever caught/hatched 1 of each. I would love to gym battle more so that I can get more coins for incubators.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I have a bit of time after the kids go to bed.  I have a decent route near my house (would be the bomb if it had a few more Pokestops), so every night I walk the dog and play.  Since day 1 I've played on the train on my way to/from work.  Lately I've been getting off at a stop downtown and walking to the next, then getting back on the train each way.  It only adds about 10-15 minutes to my commute.  Downtown Atlanta is an amazing place to play.  Mon variety is awesome, and I can hit 30-40 stops in that time.  But getting a Plus was huge.  Any time I go anywhere I can be grinding away.

But yeah, incubators >>>, almost all of my best mon have come from them.  I've been beaten back on the gyms a bit, used to be in 12-15 at any given time, lately its been more like 7-8.  Usually when I travel for work I try to get in a half dozen or more new ones, try to get a few to stick long term.  Haven't traveled much lately and Valor has totally taken over one of the areas near me (even at lvl 37, I can crush any gym with relative ease, but holding it is a different story), so I'm back under 10 lately. 

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!