Dragon's Log

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94209.43

Had a nice day today.

Walked to my Tuesday morning Bootcamp fitness class, did an hour of HIIT and boxing, then walked home via the local park where I did some assisted pull ups and bar hangs. (managed 30 seconds on the bar - a new personal best). Decided to use the exercises I did during Bootcamp and at the park to see if I could beat the NF Bodyweight Level 4 boss. Didn't max out all of the sliders, but it was enough to beat him, so I'll take it! I didn't cycle as I was running late this morning and just didn't have time to do a safety check on my bike (I'm a bit obsessive about that).

Went into Leeds for lunch again and to get a few more presents for Paul's 14th birthday (this coming Saturday). Got him a marshmallow pig lolly and some fancy cupcake soaps and a bath bomb (he really loves bath bombs and fancy soap). Going to get him a few more things tomorrow; namely a new school bag, a couple pairs of school trousers, and maybe one more fun present. His big presents are going to the Leeds summer beach fair on his birthday and going to the Harry Potter studios next week (one overnight stay and a full vip tour).

Total walking done today was 11,925 steps (5.62 miles) in 143 minutes.

Food Log:

Morning: protein yoghurt with handful of muesli, 1 banana, 1 pint pepsi max

Mid morning: half pint water

Afternoon: 1 crab bagel with bacon, salad, and avacado slices

Mid afternoon: 3/4ths of a mug of hot chocolate (with mallows and whipped cream), 1 mug of tea (with a splash of milk)

Evening: 1 pint water, mixed veggies, 2 beef meatballs, chips, 2 pieces of chocolate.

Night: 1 pint water

Tomorrow is the first week of my Ministry of Food cookery course. It's a basic "beginners" course, so it'll probably be a bit boring for the first couple of weeks while they teach us all about food and kitchen safety and hygiene, but it will soon get better. Not that food safety and hygiene isn't important, mind; it's just I have a level 1 diploma in that area so a lot of the info will be review for me. I will definitely cycle into Leeds and back tomorrow. Really.

Walking Log:

(Epic Quest: Walk to Mordor (3,757,248 steps/1779 miles)

Steps so far = 313,259 (148.64 miles)

Steps last week:

79,340 steps (37.93 miles)

Steps this week:

06/08 - 2,481 steps (1.17 miles) in 45 minutes

07/08 - 8,075 steps (3.82 miles)

08/08 - 13,630 steps (6.45 miles)

09/08 - 11,925 steps (5.62 miles)

Current Challenge

2016 Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4 

Previous challenges:  New Year Challenge , Muir Does Stuff, :apple:    

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94214.8

On 09/08/2016 at 8:56 PM, Muir said:

I will definitely cycle into Leeds and back tomorrow. Really.

Yeah, ok. Not really. Due to bike tyres having gone flat due to not being used in the last month and the fact that the bike is by the back door whilst the alarm system is by the front door and me being really cheesed off (more on that later), cycling did not happen. Really need to get back on track with it though. SO, now that Paul is finished with play scheme (after tomorrow), I will yet again redo my workout schedule.

New Workout Schedule:

Monday: Cycle into Leeds and back, take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

Tuesday AM: Trailblazers Bootcamp

Tuesday PM: Take Paul out (walking)

Wednesday PM: Thai Boxing Pads class

Thursday AM: Take Paul out (walking)

Friday:Cycle into Leeds and back, take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

Saturday: rest day OR take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

Sunday: rest day OR take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

* currently on NF Bodyweight Level 4.

4A - can do simplified jump rope-less singles, bodyweight squat, hanging leg raise at the park.

4B - can do assisted one leg squat, bar hang at the park

4C - can do simplified jump rope-less singles, lateral jumping squat, assisted pull up, hanging scapular retraction at the park

Yesterday was the first of eight cooking classes. It went rather well and I think I'm going to enjoy it. Need to bring a storage container next time so I can bring home what I cook. Gives me a handy excuse to throw out all the mismatched containers we currently have and buy new and better ones! (Like these and these) This week touched on hygiene and the eatwell plate. We learned 3 basic dishes - poached eggs and omelettes and pancakes, and then made our own poached eggs.

My food log for yesterday is a bit weird, with "1 bite of x" due to tasting the pancakes and omelette. Today's log is more normal, thankfully.

10/08 (9)

Morning: 2 slices fruit loaf with pb and banana, pint of pepsi max

Mid morning: cup of coffee with milk, bacon sandwich

Afternoon: 1 egg, half slice of toast, 1 bite of egg and toast, 1 bite of pancake with banana yoghurt, 1/4 strawberry, and 1 blueberry, 1 bite of cheese omelette, 1 apple, 2 glasses water

Evening: 1 pint water, 2 egg omelette with 1 bell pepper and cheese

Mid Evening: 1 pint water

Night: small bowl of crisps, 1 pint of diet caffeine free pepsi

11/08 (10)

Morning: 1 small bag of salted popcorn, 1 pint pepsi max

Mid morning: 1 pint water, 1 small cup of coffee

Afternoon: 1 bowl of Thai ban chicken with veggies and noodles, 2 veggie spring rolls, 1 can pepsi max

Mid afternoon: 1 bottle of flavoured fizzy water, half ice cream cone (white chocolate)

Evening: 1 southern fried chicken steak, roast potatoes, baked beans, 100g vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, 1 pint water

Because I tend to take it easy on Thursdays (Wednesday night Thai boxing is super extreme), my steps count for today did not reach my goal of 9000 steps, but my time goal (40 minutes) was exceeded, at the very least - 7,115 steps (3.36 miles) in 86 minutes. Wednesday, I hit my goal and then some - 15,866 steps (7.51 miles) in 190 minutes.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

06/08 - 2,481 steps (1.17 miles) in 45 minutes

10/08 - 15,866 steps (7.51 miles)

11/08 - 7,115 steps (3.36 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94217.61

Today was Paul's last day of play scheme. This is good in that I no longer have to travel 3 hours round trip to pick him up and get back home every day, but it's also bad because it means I won't have as much freedom to walk and workout until he goes back to school in September.

I am going to do my best to stick with the schedule I posted above, though I'm going to be realistic in that I probably won't follow it exact due to how much energy taking care of my son can take. Here's my new schedule, so no one needs to scroll up.

On 11/08/2016 at 8:29 PM, Muir said:

New Workout Schedule:

Monday: Cycle into Leeds and back, take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

Tuesday AM: Trailblazers Bootcamp

Tuesday PM: Take Paul out (walking)

Wednesday PM: Thai Boxing Pads class

Thursday AM: Take Paul out (walking)

Friday:Cycle into Leeds and back, take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

Saturday: rest day OR take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

Sunday: rest day OR take Paul to park and do NF workout while there*

* currently on NF Bodyweight Level 4.

4A - can do simplified jump rope-less singles, bodyweight squat, hanging leg raise at the park.

4B - can do assisted one leg squat, bar hang at the park

4C - can do simplified jump rope-less singles, lateral jumping squat, assisted pull up, hanging scapular retraction at the park

My diet today was pretty good. I skipped breakfast, which I normally don't do, but I wasn't really hungry until I reached Leeds, so it wasn't really a big deal. The white board where I keep a tally of the different food groups that I eat is nearly maxed out, which doesn't always happen with me, so that's good.

12/08 (11)

Morning: 1 pint Pepsi Max

Mid morning: -

Afternoon: 1 steak sandwich, 1 small fruit and low fat yoghurt smoothie with whey protein

Mid afternoon: Half an ice cream cone (chocolate), 1 pint water

Evening: 4 sausages, mixed veggies, roast potatoes, 1 pint water

Night: 2 pieces of salted caramel chocolate, half pint caffeine free Pepsi

My Mii band won't connect to the app for some reason, so I don't know exactly how much I've walked today. I can say that I walked into Leeds centre from home, walked around Leeds centre a bit, and walked to Paul's school from the bus stop and back. I know that I hit my distance goal of 9000 steps before I reached the Trinity shopping centre, which is good. Since I walked into Leeds on Monday as well, I'm going to take that amount and apply it to today as well. The two days are probably very close, as I did approximately the same amount of walking on both days.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

06/08 - 2,481 steps (1.17 miles)

10/08 - 15,866 steps (7.51 miles)

11/08 - 7,115 steps (3.36 miles)

12/08 - 13,630 steps (6.45 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94223.1

My Mii band still won't connect to the app, so I've taken my steps from last Sunday and copied them over for yesterday and today. (Yay for doing the same things every weekend) This problem will soon be solved though, as I've splurged and bought a top of the range Fitbit for myself. It should be delivered by the end of the week. No idea how I'm going to record my steps until then though. I can at least track the distance I walk using a route tracker app on my phone. It won't be as good as my Mii band, but it's better than nothing.

Food intake over the weekend has been terrible. I took Paul to the fair yesterday, so had pretty much nothing but junk food for the biggest part of the day. I did have a semi healthy breakfast and lots of veggies with my supper on Saturday though and today I did much better even though I've had way too much pepsi to drink.

I'm starting to feel stressed out. On top of it being summer holidays and all that entails, there's also the stresses of keeping these daily logs (I really hate doing them, especially the food log, but I only have two weeks left of the food log, so I'll keep it going), little things like my band not working, as well as the fact that I'm most likely not going to get my Level 7 C&G diploma (which really pisses me off). What I really need is a long weekend away either on my own or with one of my boyfriends to relax, destress, and refuel, but that's not going to happen any time soon, unfortunately.

Walking Log:

Steps so far = 385,981 (183.02 miles)

Steps last week:

72,722 steps (34.38 miles)

Steps this week:

13/08 - 8,075 steps (3.82 miles)

14/08 - 8,075 steps (3.82 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94225.44

Decided to jump into the monthly challenges this month. As such, this log will contain less general talk and be more to just log what I'm doing outside of the challenges I've set up for myself.

If you want to follow along with my monthly challenge, please feel free to do so!

I found a fairly good route tracker app for my phone, so will use that to count the miles that I walk each day. Steps of course won't be included until I get a new fitness band. Today I walked to the park and back with Paul (2 miles in 54 minutes). The playground was packed, so we bypassed it and walked straight home.

The day is nowhere near over, so I'll post my food log tomorrow.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

15/08 - steps unknown (2.0 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94228.17

Attended the outdoor fitness class this morning, walking to the nearby park afterwards to do my timed bar hang (managed 35 seconds before losing my grip), then back home where I took a much deserved shower. Paul and I went into Leeds, met my boyfriend P for lunch, then we went to a toy shop where Paul spent his birthday money (he chose a glow in the dark marble run and a toy car).

Below is yesterday's food log. I did really well until evening. It was games night though, and my healthy eating does tend to go out the window on these nights! Today was a bit better though. I'll post today's food log either later tonight or tomorrow.

15/08 (14)

Morning: protein smoothie (banana, protein powder, pb, muesli, milk), 1 pint pepsi max

Mid morning: 2 pints water

Afternoon: 1 pint water

Mid afternoon: 2 pints water, 200g plain yoghurt with a banana

Evening: Beef burger with cucumber, cheese, and lettuce, chips

Night: 3 pints pepsi max, 1 slice of cake (sponge) with icing.

Again, I'm not sure how much walking I did today. I know I did at least two miles walking to the fitness class and back and maybe another two while in town. Since I'm not 100% certain though, I'll take a low estimate and say I walked 3 miles.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

16/08 - steps unknown (3.0 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94231.43

I died in my Wednesday night Boxing class. Funeral is tomorrow.

Not really, of course, but that was definitely one heck of a workout! According to my new Fitbit, I worked out for a total of 73 minutes and burned ~560 calories.

Cooking class went well this afternoon. We made lentil and spinach soup with Irish soda bread. Very tasty.

Did quite a bit of walking today, which I can now measure accurately thanks to my new Fitbit! :victorious:  17,777 steps (8.45 miles) today.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

17/08 - 17,777 steps (8.45 miles)

My healthy eating plan went well for today. I had a protein smoothie for breakfast and postponed lunch as I knew I'd be eating something at the cooking class. Supper was the same as lunch, so pretty healthy.

16/08 (15)

Morning: 3 small pancakes with banana yoghurt, banana and peach slices, 1 pint pepsi max

Mid morning: 1 pint water

Afternoon: 1 cheeseburger with lettuce, gherkins, onions, and tomato, sweet potato chips

Mid afternoon: 3 pints water

Evening: southern fried chicken, baked beans

Night: 1 pint water, 1 pint caffeine free diet pepsi

17/08 (16)

Morning: protein smoothie (banana, banana yoghurt, protein powder, pb, muesli, milk), mug of tea with milk

Afternoon: half pint water

Mid afternoon: 1 bowl of spinach and lentil soup, 1 hunk of soda bread, 2 pints of water

Evening: 1 bowl of spinach and lentil soup, 1 piece of soda bread,
2 pints water

Night: 2 pints caffeine free diet pepsi

Having a "yes day" with Paul tomorrow. He says he wants to go to the Beach Fair again, so unless he changes his mind, that's what I'll be doing. Will try to not eat all of the junk food like I did last time though. Definitely not an easy thing to say no to!

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94234.02

The yes day went really well. We did end up going to the beach fair as well as the museum afterwards. And I managed to not eat all of the junk food! Win! Ok, so I did eat some, but you can't go to a beach fair and not eat any junk food.

My healthy eating plan really does tend to go downhill during school holidays. It's something I need to work on else my weight will go up again over Xmas/New Years. Last year I gained 3 kgs. Really REALLY don't want that to happen again this year.

18/08 (17)

Morning: 1 pint pepsi max

Mid morning: -

Afternoon: bratwurst (bun, onions), chips

Mid afternoon: doughnut with chocolate sauce and whipped cream, can of diet coke

Evening: 1 pint water, 2 pints pepsi max, bowl of spinach and lentil soup, 1 piece of soda bread, 1 piece of cake

Night: (I solemnly swear I am up to no good that I will drink nothing but water and if I eat anything, it will be a piece of fruit)

Walking today was minimal, as most of the day was spent sitting down while Paul was playing in the fun house at the fair. I did get 6,125 steps (3.44 miles) in though, so it wasn't too bad.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

17/08 - 17,777 steps (8.45 miles)

18/08 - 6,125 steps (3.44 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94243.84

We had a great weekend down in London and the Harry Potter Studios. I ate quite a bit of junk food, but I also made sure that I ate fruit and vegetables whenever I could get my hands on some. Lots of photos were taken. I'll upload them sometime this week and link them here for any who might be interested. If you ever get the chance to go to the Harry Potter studios, I highly recommend it!

Sorry about the large food logs to follow. Need to catch up. :)

19/08 (18)

Morning: 1 mug tea

Mid morning: Protein smoothie (banana, muesli, protein power, pb, milk), pint of water

Mid afternoon: 3 go ahead fruit cracker snack bars, banana, 1 pint water

Evening: chicken, sweet potato fries, chips, 1 pint pepsi max

Night: 1 bottle ale

20/08 (19)

Morning: 1 mug tea, half sausage sandwich, banana

Mid morning: small bag crisps, 1 can pepsi max

Afternoon: Ham and cheese sandwich, 2 handfuls of honey roast peanuts with chocolate

Mid afternoon: quarter of a large vanilla milkshake, 3 cups of tea with milk

Evening: Turkey, Gammon, baby potatoes, carrots, gravy, cranberry sauce, hummus, pasta bake with cheese, salad greens, half a boiled egg, cold pasta salad, assorted raw salad veggies, piece of coffee cake, 1 pint water

Night: 1 can of pepsi max, half bottle of berry cider

21/08 (20)

Morning: Bacon, fried egg, mushrooms, sausage, granola with low fat plain yoghurt, assorted fruit, 3 small pastries, 2 cups coffee with milk

Mid morning: handful of raw nuts, half a dozen runts sweets

Afternoon: small mug of Butterbeer

Mid afternoon: handful of dehydrated melon, handful of chocolate raisins, handful of raw nuts, 3 chunks of honeycomb toffee, 1 can pepsi max

Evening: 3 chicken strips, 3 mozzarella sticks (mcd's), 1 can pepsi max, 1 chocolate filled and frosted krispy kreme doughnut

Night: 2 pints water

Friday I walked down to the local Sainsbury's. It isn't far (only about a mile each way), but it's uphill on the way back and has lots of stairs going both ways. Steps taken were 5,710 steps (2.82 miles) in total for the day. That upped my total miles for the week to 27.35. Since I wasn't able to accurately keep track of my steps for 2 days last week, I've used an online miles to steps converter to figure out approximately how many steps I took so that I can add something to my Mordor tally. The converter says that 27.35 miles equals 57,763 steps, so I'm going with that.

Even though we spent several hours on a coach going down to London Saturday, I still got a lot of walking done due to the coach dropping us off in West Minster London for 4 hours so we could go sightseeing. 15,025 steps (8.54 miles) were taken walking around London. My feet were definitely happy when we got back on the coach to go the hotel!

Sunday was spent slowly walking around Harry Potter Studios, so even though we spent over three hours on our feet, not a lot of distance was covered. Actually, I think most of the walking was done when we got back to Leeds and walked from the coach station to the bus stop to get home. 6,622 steps (3.76 miles) walked in total.

Walking Log:

Steps so far =  443,744 (210.37 miles)

Steps last week:

57,763 steps (27.35 miles)

Steps this week:

20/08 - 15,025 steps (8.54 miles)

21/08 - 6,622 steps (3.76 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94247.69

Super warm today, but I still got quite a bit done on the fitness side of things and even managed to keep my diet around 1700 calories despite having pizza for lunch.

The day started with a walk to the park to do some bar hangs. I managed to hang on for 35 seconds, which tied with last week's PR. My grip really needs to improve, but with practice, I will get there. After that I walked over to the cricket club grounds where the weekly Bootcamp is held. We did leg work and boxing with cardio mixed in this week. After dragging myself back home and into the shower, I then took my son out for lunch. He chose pizza, not surprisingly. My steps goal was reached while we were in the city centre, which is good. According to my fitbit, I've burned approximately 2700 calories, which is about 1000 more calories than I normally eat in a day.

I'm not going to eat anything else tonight or drink anything other than water, so here are my food logs for yesterday and today.

22/08 (21)

Morning: 1 mug of tea with milk

Mid morning: 1 mug of tea with milk

Afternoon: 1 ham and cheese sandwich with gherkins, 1 pint of water

Mid afternoon: 50 calories worth of chocolate

Evening: 2 small burgers on sandwich thin with gherkin slices and cheese, chips, 2 pints water

Night: 1 pint water

23/08 (22)

Morning: half pint pepsi max, breakfast shake

Afternoon: 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and 3 slices of garlic bread, 1 pint diet pepsi

Mid afternoon: half a cappucino ice cream cone, 1 pint water

Evening: 5 meatballs, mixed veggies, mashed potatoes, half pint water, bowl of low fat ice cream

Night: half pint pepsi max

Yesterday's steps weren't very good and I knew it, so I went out late in the afternoon and walked down the stepped path towards Sainsbury's and did some inclined pull ups to make sure I did something. 4,160 steps (2.37 miles). Today, as I said above, was much better with 11,872 steps (6.12 miles) over the course of the day.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

22/08 - 4,160 steps (2.37 miles)

23/08 - 11,872 steps (6.12 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94255.65

I have fallen so far behind on this, yet again. Ugh. I just totally suck at updating things every day. I've been walking and eating and logging it all, I just haven't put it all here.

Catch up time!

Food:

24/08 (23)

Morning: 2 bananas, half pint of pepsi max

Mid morning: half pint of water

Afternoon: half pint of water, beef and veggie stir fry, egg fried rice

Mid afternoon: half pint of pepsi max

Evening: lentil and spinach soup, irish soda bread, half pint water

Night: 1 pint vitamin water, 1 pint diet pepsi, 50 calories of chocolate

25/08 (24)

Morning: 1 mug of tea with milk

Afternoon: cheese and pork sausage with onions

Mid-afternoon: 2 sips of slush, 1 doughnut with nutella and whipped cream, 1 vanilla flavoured ice lolly, half a can of cherry pepsi max

Evening: 2 pints water, chicken breast, mixed veggies, mash and gravy

Night: 1 pint water, 1 pint diet caffeine free pepsi

Wednesday was quite good. I think I was way under my 1700 calorie limit though. Yesterday and today...not so good. Too much carbs and fatty protein, not enough lean protein and veggies. I'll do better tomorrow though. Going to make the stir fry from Wednesday's cooking class tomorrow. Lots of veg and lean meat with rice. Healthy and tasty.

Walking has been really good this week. I've gone over my 9000 step goal 3 days this week so far. Will try to get there again tomorrow to make a good start for the week.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

22/08 - 4,160 steps (2.37 miles)

23/08 - 11,872 steps (6.12 miles)

24/08 - 10,349 steps (5.42 miles)

25/08 - 11,785 steps (6.7 miles)

26/08 - 6,839 steps (3.89 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94261.39

My 30 days of logging food is nearly over and then I can go back to just keeping track of portions using my whiteboard and magnets. I will still be logging my steps and other events here though, so this thread won't be lost to iniquity at least. :) 

My diet today was ok, but not fantastic. I drank quite a bit of water, but I ate quite a bit of junk as well. I think that will be one thing I'm going to be working on; that is, cutting down on junk and eating veggies and fruit instead. I'll probably never stop tracking my portions though. Seems as soon as I do so is when the weight starts creeping back up. But that's ok. I rather like the whiteboard.

Due to rain and wet weather, my walking has taken a bit of a dive this weekend. Hoping to get the numbers back up during the week. The totals for last week are good though. 66,652 steps (36.8 miles) which is quite a bit more than the week before by nearly 10 miles!

26/08 (25)

Morning: 1 mug tea with milk

Mid morning: 1 slice banana bread, 1 glass iced tea (unsweetened)

Afternoon: 4 slices pizza (chicken, chorizo, mushroom, peppers), 1 can pepsi max

Mid-afternoon: 4 small marshmallows, 2 pints water

Evening: Pork stew with veggies and potatoes (1 bowl), 1 pint pepsi max

Night: 1 pint water, 1 bowl popcorn, 1 pint diet caffeine free pepsi, 1 bottle beer

27/08 (26)

Morning: 1 mug tea with milk

Mid morning: 2 slices fruit loaf with pb, 1 pint pepsi max

Mid-afternoon: 3 party ring cookies, 100 calories of chocolate, bowl of beef and veggie stir fry, 1 pint water

Evening: Chicken and veggie stir fry, egg fried rice, 1 pint pepsi max

Night: Apple and blackberry crumble with vanilla ice cream, 1 pint water, half a bottle of berry cider

28/08 (27)

Morning: banana, mug of tea with milk, pint of water

Mid morning: party ring cookie, pint of water

Afternoon: pint of pepsi max, oreo ice cream sandwich

Mid afternoon: pint of water, couscous

Evening: roast beef, mashed potatoes, veggies, blackberry and apple crumble with vanilla ice cream

Night: 1 pint pespi max, 1 pint water, half a bottle of berry cider

Walking Log:

Steps so far =  510,396 (247.17 miles)

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

27/08 - 6,184 steps (3.52 miles)

28/08 - 4,115 steps (2.34 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94266.89

Due to getting my second tattoo yesterday, my movement for the next several days is going to be curtailed. Yesterday my steps were 5,676 due to being in the tattoo parlour for nearly 4 hours. Today, I managed to reach a quite painful 7,857 steps. Thigh tattoos pull really hard. Who'd have thought? :P

Food intake yesterday was not healthy, but I didn't have a lot of it. Today was a bit better, but I probably could have done without the ice cream. It's just so tasty, I can't resist!

29/08 (28)

Morning: cup of tea with milk

Mid morning: halloumi pita with chilliziki sauce, bottle of water

Afternoon: -

Mid afternoon: -

Evening: bottle of water, pint of pepsi max, breaded fish fillet, chip butty

Night: 2 pints pepsi max, 2 chocolate chip cookies, half pint water

30/08 (29)

Morning: -

Mid morning: half a steak bake, large scone with cream and jam, pot of tea with milk (3 cups tea total)

Afternoon: 2 pints water, banana

Mid afternoon: 6 pieces pomegranate chocolate (100 calories), 1 tsp nerds, 2 pints water

Evening: 1 pint cherry pepsi max, 2 chicken thighs, mixed veggies, roast potatoes, ice cream with chocolate sauce and pop rocks (120 calories total)

Night: 1 pint water, 1 pint caffeine free diet pepsi

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

29/08 - 5,676 steps (3.23 miles)

30/08 - 7,857 steps (4.47 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94269.6

Today is the day! 30 days of logging my food is done.

31/08 (30)

Morning: cup of tea with milk

Mid morning: banana, 1 pint of water

Afternoon: vegetable and rice sushi, low fat yoghurt with fruit, 1 pint of water

Mid afternoon: risotto with goat's cheese and peas, 3 pints water

Evening: risotto with goat's cheese and peas, salad, chicken bites, 200 calories of chocolate

Night: 1 pint cherry pepsi max, 1 pint water, 1 pint caffeine free diet pepsi

The risotto was what we cooked in this week's cooking class. It's really good. We were also given a tomato and basil risotto recipe which I will fix before next week's class.

Walking today was really good. 10,369 steps (5.9 miles) walked. Some in Leeds centre, some to Farnley park and back.

Steps this week:

31/08 - 10,369 steps (5.9 miles)

Current Challenge

Dragon's Log. Stardate 94272.35

Took Paul out on a "Yes Day" today. He got a volcano lamp, lunch at Burger King, and we walked through the Dark Arches (under the Leeds Railway Station).

Walking today was OK, though I didn't reach my goal. But considering walking hurts still (thanks tattoo), I'm not too worried about it. 6,942 steps (3.95 miles) walked today. The biggest part of it while Paul and I were out.

Walking Log:

Steps last week:

Steps this week:

31/08 - 10,369 steps (5.9 miles)

01/09 - 6,942 steps (3.95 miles)

Current Challenge

Walking Log:

Steps so far =  558,044 (274.28 miles)

Steps last week:

47,648 steps (27.11 miles)

Steps this week:

03/09 - 2,046 steps (1.16 miles)

04/09 - 2,291 steps (1.3 miles)

05/09 - 5,141 steps (2.91 miles)

06/09 - 16,946 steps (9.04 miles)

Current Challenge

Walking Log:

Steps so far =  558,044 (274.28 miles)

Steps last week:

47,648 steps (27.11 miles)

Steps this week:

03/09 - 2,046 steps (1.16 miles)

04/09 - 2,291 steps (1.3 miles)

05/09 - 5,141 steps (2.91 miles)

06/09 - 16,946 steps (9.04 miles)

07/09 - 18,666 steps (9.27 miles)

08/09 - 4,474 steps (2.15 miles)

09/09 - 5,515 steps (2.49 miles)

Current Challenge