My wrist is level 4 out of 100

Seeing as I have tendonitis (I think that's what it's called, sorry medical terms in a second language are hard :P) in both wrists periodically, I know a bit about this problem.
My solution has been to train my wrists specifically at the end of each training session. I do three exercises with a dumbbell: one where my palm faces inward horizontally, one where it faces up, and one where it faces down, then just lift up with the wrist in all three cases. Then at the end I do an exercise for my fingers, where I take a towel and bunch it up in my hand to where all my fingers have something to get a good grip on, then I squeeze as hard as i possibly can for 30 seconds.

All of these exercises are best done at the end of training, as it can be hard on your hands and wrists, if you try to do pushups or something afterwards. Another thing to keep in mind is that after the squeezing exercise it can be difficult to hold on to things for a few minutes, so be careful if you're drinking that you don't drop your glass. ;)

Don't know if it will solve your problem, but as long as I keep up with these exercises, I can keep the tendonitis at bay, so I think it should at least help.

-Your friendly neighbourhood lion

• Like 1

I already am the lion, so I don't need to roar!

Aslan's Respawn/Qarantine Challenge