Hello and welcome to NF! 

What are your workout goals specifically? It might help you to achieve success if you know exactly how to quantify it. 

For example, does "regular workout session" for you mean working out every day? That might be a big goal to aim for when starting from 0. On the other hand, exercising only once a week often seems like it's not enough to develop a habit. I usually see people aiming for 2-3 times, and then working up to 5 times a week after the 2-3 times is an established habit. 

What kinds of techniques are you looking to learn? Let us know and keep us updated about your progress!

PS I love your icon - yay shark + scuba!

Goals are to get back to a normal workout routine.  For years I had a regular workout in the gym going 3-5 times a week.  I was also very active in the outdoors.  Over the last couple of years my job took over my life.  I am just now balancing it all out and am finding more difficult than I thought to get motivated again.  I would live to workout at least 3 times a week at first.  

I am also trying to get into kettle bells.  I have a full set at home as well as some dumb bells.  I also have a pull up/ chin up bar.  

I do still have a large number of out door activities that I still keep up with including scuba.  

Basically, just looking for any additional motivation I can get to make sure I keep at it... 

Make sense..

Layne