Under 160 lbs!

I just weighed myself on my shiny new bathroom scale this morning, and it said 159 lbs! It's been about 2 years since I was last at this weight. I've been working out consistently since February, but had been ignoring my diet until I weighed myself at the end of June, and weighed 171. That's almost obese, so I decided to get my weight back under control and started recording all my food in MyFitnessPal.

What makes it extra exciting is that for the second half of June, I've been too sick/hurt to work out significantly, so I was able to eat less despite being much less active than usual. Though the one week where I was sickest and barely ate at all is definitely what pushed it over the 2 lbs a week mark.

Next up: below 150, when I will no longer have an overweight BMI. I'm hoping to reach that by mid September or early October.

• Like 4

Karen

Otherwise know as Fiddle

Current Challenge

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/108280-fiddle-eats-less-and-fiddles

Past Challenges:

Jan 2016, Feb 2016, March 2016April 2016, May 2016June/July2016, July/August 2016, Sept/Oct 2016, Nov 2016, May 2017

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:52 AM, fiddle-on said:

Confession time: I definitely just teared up a little bit. I don't even know you, and I'm so indescribably happy for you. You had a great excuse to just not care and you pushed through anyway and you're making it happen for yourself. Rock on. Consider me inspired! I hope you're truly, deeply proud of yourself. You're earning it.

• Like 1

Thanks! I'm really happy that I chose to eat well, because I've made the opposite choice so, so many times.

Karen

Otherwise know as Fiddle

Current Challenge

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/108280-fiddle-eats-less-and-fiddles

Past Challenges:

Jan 2016, Feb 2016, March 2016April 2016, May 2016June/July2016, July/August 2016, Sept/Oct 2016, Nov 2016, May 2017