7/25/16 Monday

Weight control efforts failed miserably due to my own bad habits, I admit it, and too much tasty (and unhealthy) food. I won't even go into my exercise habits... :( I regained 10 pounds.

I know I can do better than this.

My plan of action:

1. Donate or Toss out all processed foods and processed sugars (done last PM);

2. Replace processed sugars with natural choices - it's summer, and the fruit and berries are INCREDIBLE! Mmmm!

3. Get back into daily meditation and guitar practice (one and the same for me).

4. Get depression under control - it's one of my trigger causes.

5. Stop all tech activity two hours before bed and get to bed earlier.

6. Stretch 3 x a day;

7. Get back on track at the gym! My daily walk just isn't enough!

We all fall, but we can get back up, dust ourselves off, say "I'm STILL awesome, and I can do this!", and JUST GET 'ER DONE!

(Big sigh, smile!)

• Like 1

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

7/27 Wednesday

As 'incentive' I disconnected and put one of my biggest munchies triggers away on Monday night - the TV and the DVD player. I went into some withdrawal yesterday 7/26 but it got me to take a 30 minute walk and practice my guitar for 20 minutes, so that's a start. (Learned to play Gordon Lightfoot's "Second Cup of Coffee" last night...)

I have faith in myself that, with patience, accountability, and consistent application (DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY) I will get through this! Hey, if I can get my Depression symptoms under control by dietary effort (which I have done in the not-so-distant past), then I can get back on track! Tonight we conquer the gym!

• Like 2

"The only decision that matters is what you do with the time that has been given to you." (Gandalf - LOTR)

4 minutes ago, TravelerK said:

7/27 Wednesday

As 'incentive' I disconnected and put one of my biggest munchies triggers away on Monday night - the TV and the DVD player. I went into some withdrawal yesterday 7/26 but it got me to take a 30 minute walk and practice my guitar for 20 minutes, so that's a start. (Learned to play Gordon Lightfoot's "Second Cup of Coffee" last night...)

I have faith in myself that, with patience, accountability, and consistent application (DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY) I will get through this! Hey, if I can get my Depression symptoms under control by dietary effort (which I have done in the not-so-distant past), then I can get back on track! Tonight we conquer the gym!

You can do this!

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

I love that you included donating the food stuffs you don't want in the house anymore; they probably aren't the healthiest of options for anyone, but so many people go hungry on a daily basis I think it's a shame to trash it. Kudos for thinking outside the can box!

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!