SelfControl Alternatives?

Hey,

I hope I am posting my question in the right place.

I am trying not to exhaust all my willpower during the workday, but I have a hard time focusing and not wander around on the internet. So I decided to install a program, which blocks time-wasting sites. I have a PC, so I am looking for a similar program like SelfControl for Mac. I read some good reviews about Stop Procrastinating. Is/Were any of you using it? Do you have any other recommendations? I need to be online and browse the internet during my work, so it is not an option unfortunately to completely go offline.

Thank in advance.

For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald

Current challenge, Previous challenges: 32, 1

On 7/29/2016 at 3:42 PM, elizabethindigo said:

I haven't used it for a while, but Stay Focused worked really well as a Chrome extension.

Thanks! That's what I ended up using. It works fine. I still need to improve, but at least I blocked my most time-consuming sites.

For what it’s worth: It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over. – F. Scott Fitzgerald

Current challenge, Previous challenges: 32, 1