I might need a little help

Hi there! Do you have some ideas for goals? Maybe things that interest you that might give you a chance to be more active? Walking is always a good start.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Hi Dale, and welcome!  Mountain biking sounds great, but you could think of adding some strength training, both to reverse any weakness and help weight loss.  There are plenty of suggestions and videos on this site - sorry, I can't link any as I'm still new myself - for bodyweight workouts as well as equipment-based ones.  Do you have a gym nearby, or any  dumbbells/kettlebells at home?

Level 16 Warrior Druidess

Walk FROM Mordor   Challenges: Current (#17)   Previous (#1-16)

Keto:  https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto      Fasting:  https://idmprogram.com/tag/fasting/

I have weights and dumbbells at home and started the angry bird workout today.  Cycling will take a while for me to be able to be effective with  it.  The nearest gym is at least 30 miles away and I know that I will find excuses not to go there.  I am interested in seeing the progress.  I am taking the attitude the the fun is not in obtaining tge goals but in working toward them.  I am currently working of specific goals.

Thanks.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dale2006 said:

I have weights and dumbbells at home and started the angry bird workout today.  Cycling will take a while for me to be able to be effective with  it.  The nearest gym is at least 30 miles away and I know that I will find excuses not to go there.  I am interested in seeing the progress.  I am taking the attitude the the fun is not in obtaining tge goals but in working toward them.  I am currently working of specific goals.

Thanks.

Sounds like a great plan!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27