Random Thoughts of Randomness

On 8/26/2016 at 0:45 PM, JustCallMeAmber said:

Does anybody else tend to get an over-developed sense of smell when they get headaches? Or am I turning into some sort of d-list superhero?

I too am more bothered by smells when I have a headache. It makes bathroom trips...perilous.

• Like 3

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

2 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

I can't even........:cower:

What the.........?

I know, right? I'm pretty sure that ass has been photoshopped, legging don't "go in" like that. Either that or she's actually naked and its body-paint...? :huh: 

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Snape, Fish, Schneider, both Patty and Cathy, Garibaldi, R2-D2, and now Willy Wonka? 2016 can fuck the fuck off.

• Like 1

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Günther - Ding dong song (You touch my tralala)

Yeah, the title pretty much sums it up :P

Some sexual innuendo, slight nudity.

Rather awesome, though.

(Don't ask how I found it.:D

You're better off not knowing..)

• Like 1

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

23 hours ago, RandMart said:

You forgot about Bowie, Prince, and Glenn Frey already?

I was going with actors. Don't get me started on musicians...

• Like 1

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

Hmm, so they were.

Damn you, 2016! <shakes fist impotently at nothing at all>

• Like 2

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

So @RandMart when is it ok for dudes to wear white Lycra on their bikes and let the world see the sweaty crack? OMG, actually saw it today and nearly spat my coffee over the dashboard, he was everywhere, because we were on the freeway at rush hour, we would go and stop and go and stop and everytime we stopped THERE HE WAS! It was like a car accident, I couldn't drag my eyes away! 

The thing is............I instantly thought of you........... @RandMart :highly_amused:

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

Idk where else to post this so it's going here for now.

In the most recent episode of Steven Universe...

Mr. Smiley reminds me rather strongly of Jim Morales from Code Lyoko.

"You used to be a comedian?!"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

Previously

"Mr. Smiley was a musician?!"

"Yeah, apparently he used to be an R&B artist."

Snickie | Level 25 Female Human

Assassin-ish | Level ??? | tall skinny female stick figure

STR med | AGI low | DEX high | CON med | WIS ??? | CHA ???

Current Challenge: Snickie Builds a Solids Foundation

Top right down arrow > Account Settings > Signature

Woo I'm back from a much needed vacation, I'm also feeling like crap because I ate like crap, so I'm going to do the Gallon of water challenge for the next few days, what's the over/under of how many times I will end up having to pee

• Like 1

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

On 9/3/2016 at 9:01 AM, RandMart said:

Proper bike shorts had a foam pad in the bottom, so there should not be a wedgie issue

Now, if this fellow's shorts were riding down, and you were getting some pedal-powered plumber butt, then that is just a poor fit on his part

Personally, when doing long rides on the road, i wear this kind ...

11-3357-BKG-FRONT.JPG?resize=415px:415px

They stay put

And thanks for thinking of me, Sev ... I think?

Do you have the shirt and hat to go with them?

FREE-SHIPPING-Mens-font-b-Lederhosen-b-f

• Like 3

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

On 8/29/2016 at 2:55 PM, Guzzi said:

I know, right? I'm pretty sure that ass has been photoshopped, legging don't "go in" like that. Either that or she's actually naked and its body-paint...? :huh: 

I can confirm, as of a couple days ago, and one lady walking down the sidewalk that the image you are referring to is possible...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

On 9/3/2016 at 5:17 AM, SevenofSeven said:

So @RandMart when is it ok for dudes to wear white Lycra on their bikes and let the world see the sweaty crack? OMG, actually saw it today and nearly spat my coffee over the dashboard, he was everywhere, because we were on the freeway at rush hour, we would go and stop and go and stop and everytime we stopped THERE HE WAS! It was like a car accident, I couldn't drag my eyes away! 

The thing is............I instantly thought of you........... @RandMart :highly_amused:

Maybe he just wanted to be really, really sure you saw him.  Visibility is important for bicycle safety.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

3 hours ago, insanity said:

I can confirm, as of a couple days ago, and one lady walking down the sidewalk that the image you are referring to is possible...

Behold the power of yoga pants....

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

Even women's "boy short" underwear ride up the ass. They are constructed like two rectangles with a strip of fabric in the middle, at least all of the ones I have tried in the past. I gave up on them years ago. If someone knows of a brand of women's underwear that are actually constructed like actual boy shorts, please let me know ASAP. 

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

Well yeah, we're the freaks of nature
We're the kids that easily bruise
We're the geeks and the creatures
Outer space hillbillies from the moon
Get stupid on your time
Keep your geriatric biker fight
Diffuse the land mines
I'm alright
You're Alright
We're Alright
Well we both know that our day will come
The revolution has begun
So raise your fists and take a stand
With your super cool...
Super cool wrist bands!
We broke out
And now we're running crazy
Down the middle of the boulevard
(Spaced out!)
There's a nerd alert
There's a nerd alert
And you'll never, ever
Never take us alive
Never take us alive

Aquabats -Nerd Alert

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

4 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

Even women's "boy short" underwear ride up the ass. They are constructed like two rectangles with a strip of fabric in the middle, at least all of the ones I have tried in the past. I gave up on them years ago. If someone knows of a brand of women's underwear that are actually constructed like actual boy shorts, please let me know ASAP. 

You could always try men's boxer briefs, little bit longer in the legs than boy shorts

• Like 1

Daily Mile