And now for something completely different...

...a man with three buttocks.

Now that I have your attention:

Hello everybody!

After following the Newsletter for quite a while, I decided to join the Academy and at the same time made myself an account for the forums. While I've been using the Facebook-Academy-Group quite a bit, I never really used the forums. Not only does the new quest system push me towards the forums, I have also realised, that the forums will help me. I'm not big on blogging and I don't want another account to keep track of and I can't always find my own posts on Facebook in the group.

So I will try to use the forum as a blog to keep track of my journey and for you to hold me accountable.

I promised an introduction, so here it goes:

I am a nearly 35 year old married electrical engineering student from Northern Germany. Seems old to be a student? Yes, but I after school I completed a three year IT-Training and a total of 8 years military service (the last of which I was already enrolled in university). My next education goal (after the bachelor in electrical engineering) is to become a teacher (electrical engineering and English).

Sportswise I am normally active in the Academy workouts and after the summer holidays (which would today) I want to respawn in Judo (again). I say normally, because I broke a toe a few weeks ago and I am still in healing...
My goals are general fitness, flexibility/higher range of motion, overall strengh and a black belt in Judo (I am currently on brown).

Other than studying and sports (in the little time left inbetween), I enjoy RPGs (pen and paper!!!), Heavy Metal and Hard Rock music, going to shooting club.

Have I left anything out? Any questions? Feel free to ask...

See you around.

• Like 1