Greetings,

My name is Tyrgal. Nice to meet you all :)

I've finished reading Steven's Book a few weeks ago and took action in various fields already and now I decided to join this forum. The major fields of my epic quests currently are fitness (get fit and lose weight), food (make peace with a healthy way of eating) and business/job related.

Aside from that I've always been a loner when it comes to fitness. I tend to eat unhealthy when under stress and have been rather dissatisfied with my lifestyle for a while. I used to be much fitter when I was still running regulary but I had to eventually stop because it put too much pressure on the knees. I loved running but when your knees hurt so much that you can't even sleep at night anymore, it's over. It's been constant weight gain since then. I want to loose enough weight so that I can one day be happy and confident in running my rounds again (until then it's the stationary bicycle and bodyweight exercises). I'm consistently keeping on it and have increased my bicycle performance from ~ 9-12 km to a new top of 18km in a single session. It's great, but it's nowhere near as fun and as satisfying as running. Aside from that I need to work a lot on my eating habits (I eat unhealthy when I'm too stressed or had a long day. I have many long days.)

Normally I would continue going my way alone but I was playing Mass Effect 2 (Gamers will know!) the other day and encountered a scene that went as follows:

Liara: So tell me, Shepard, what are you fighting for?
Shepard: I guess I'm fighting for us. All of us.
Liara: That's a pretty big responsibility.
Shepard: People are messy, awkward, sometimes selfish and cruel. But they're trying, and I'm going to make sure they have a chance.

I asked myself what I'm fighting for. Long story short, I'm here to fight. I'll see if there are people around who want to fight with me.

Also I'm a PC Gamer. Favourite Games are (among others) The Witcher 3, The Mass Effect Series and Baldurs Gate 2 (of course!).

Thanks for listening. I hope I'll find my way around here. :)

Tyrgal