Double Woot Day!!

Two awesome things happened to me today:

- As part of my three circuits of the Beginner Bodyweight Challenge, I planked for 0:59, 1:06, and 1:05! That's the first time ever that I've had three almost-1-minute planks in a row!! (this video is perfect for aiming at that 1-minute mark!)

- At work (a news/communication unit at my university), my editor sat down and told me today that I am a natural, talented journalist; and that - with no formal training - I could legitimately compete for a journalism job at a newspaper or other media source. He said "I can't think of anything else I could teach you - and I have never thought of you as a student. From your first day, I have seen you as a colleague, and I have come to depend on you."

(I don't usually do this kind of bragging about myself, but since I didn't choose or intentionally cultivate this aptitude, this is more like "ohmygoodnesslookatthisthingifound" jumping up and down ... !!!)

willwow.gif 

• Like 4

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

38 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Wow that is awesome, congrats!!!!

Thank you!!!  :excitement: 

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

On 8/26/2016 at 11:33 PM, VintageCustard said:

Duuuuuuudddeee!!!! That's fantastic! :D  You totally should brag, that's something to be proud of! Keep being awesome!

Thank you so much!! And you keep being awesome yourself!  *fistbump*

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART