Hey all! New college grad starting a new lifestyle!

Hey everyone! Glad to be here!

I used to be a very athletic cross country runner. My last two years of college kind of changed that, unfortunately. Getting a desk job after graduating changed it even more.

I've never been unfit or unhealthy, at least until I started running when I was 16. But now reality is hitting me hard and I've realized that I have to get my act together before I end up overweight like I was in high school again. I have the ability to commit to an exercise routine and eat healthy. I know this because I've already done it and I lost 60 pounds in high school with diet and exercise. Finding the willingness to do so and developing the discipline again is what I'm up against.

I'm nowhere NEAR my heaviest I've ever been. I'm a 5'8 man and my heaviest was 200 pounds. I dropped to 140 over the course of about 7-8 months but since then I've been sitting at the higher end of the 150s. Long story short - I think my goal is to lose 5-10 pounds. But since I want to go above and beyond and turn fitness into a lifestyle, I'm also incorporating weightlifting and aerobics into my workouts. Fun!

So yeah, that's my story in a nutshell. Didn't want to go too in-depth. I'm Juice_Campbell and it's swell to meet ya.

• Like 1